• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Game Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I can start working on my Xenoblade game if they want me to go ahead in their stead.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
How long do you guys think we should wait for a reply before starting a different game? It's been two days, and Heroine hasn't quite been known for her activity lately anyways.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I'm changing my theme from Hetalia to Trapped in Koki's Lucid Dream

I still don't have enough time coming weeks to host it. Probably I will be ready halfway August. But I will fully prepare the game so that I can start it at any time.
What are the rules for returning to the queue? Are you immediately next in line, or do you go down a bit?

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Well, I'd really like to run my game, but it's not really ready yet... Will I lose my chance if DekuNut goes? If not, then yes, absolutely go ahead. If so, then... either I'm gonna have to try and finalize this half-baked set-up tonight or DekuNut's just gonna have to go anyway. XD

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
You can keep your chance I'd think. It's happened before, and it's not like you've gone off the board complete. Either way it's up to you though.

David

But you called me here...
I have updated the queue based on the following information.

I would like to sign up on the que however if it is 2 months befor December or May of next year When it comes up may you move me down 3 spots?

Even though I haven't been playing for a bit, I want to be put on the queue to moderate a game. (I plan on getting into mafia when I'm out of school)
The theme is The Three Stooges
I'll have a co-mod, but I'm not sure who's going to be around. So if anybody wants to volunteer or I'll check with a few people when it gets closer to the time that my game would be near the top of the queue.

I'd like to change my theme please.

Instead of Pokemon, I'm going to do a game based on The Avengers.

thanks friend

-----

I'm changing my theme from Hetalia to Trapped in Koki's Lucid Dream

I still don't have enough time coming weeks to host it. Probably I will be ready halfway August. But I will fully prepare the game so that I can start it at any time.
What are the rules for returning to the queue? Are you immediately next in line, or do you go down a bit?

Well, there aren't really any rules to the "on hold" part of the queue. It is holding your place until you can give me information. I'd bet we can put your game up as soon as you are ready to play.

Well, I'd really like to run my game, but it's not really ready yet... Will I lose my chance if DekuNut goes? If not, then yes, absolutely go ahead. If so, then... either I'm gonna have to try and finalize this half-baked set-up tonight or DekuNut's just gonna have to go anyway. XD

That's fine. You are just holding your place for now. You've waited. If you'd like my help for the role set-up, send me a message. I'll see if I can give you a hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom