• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Game and Mod Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
With school coming up for me (and having it already started for Odd), I would like to request that our Mafia Game, Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin Mafia be pushed down the list. My load for the first semester is going to be heavy, and I don't want to have to worry about modding a Mafia game while also getting homework done (I'm sure Odd feels the same way). I've cleared this with Odd and he and I have agreed to have our game sometime in January (that's when my new semester should start, which I expect to be much lighter). I'd like to apologize to anyone who was looking forward to our game, and I'd like to apologize to Odd specifically for making him wait. I feel that it's really unfair to him that I have to do this, and I hope that he can forgive me. Really guys, I'm sorry about this.

If you'd like to take my game off the list for now, that's fine, but when I come back I expect my game to be next. Thanks for your understanding!

Mido

Version 1
You know, I'm setting up the theme as Nazi Mafia, so you might as well change it to Nazi Mafia in the queue.

B-but. no Austin Powers? :sad:

Well, with all the talk about Beginner's Games picking up again, I decided that it would be a fine time to add my two cents to the queue: Beginner's Mafia 8. I don't mean to steal the thunder here, but I've been considering modding this game for over a year! :yes:

EDIT: I know the queue says open setup regarding these kinds of games, but should I post mine here now?

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I'm actually thinking about doing my mafia on my own just to see how it goes...if anyone wants to be a co mod for me just PM me...

Edit: musicfan is going to be my co mod)

Last edited:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
B-but. no Austin Powers? :sad:

Well, with all the talk about Beginner's Games picking up again, I decided that it would be a fine time to add my two cents to the queue: Beginner's Mafia 8. I don't mean to steal the thunder here, but I've been considering modding this game for over a year! :yes:

EDIT: I know the queue says open setup regarding these kinds of games, but should I post mine here now?

Just post the set up on the sign up thread

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Thanks everyone who played my Mafia game. I'm going to take this opportunity to claim a spot for my next game, tentatively called "Super Smash Bros. Mafia II", until I figure out what the sub-theme of it will be. (i.e. veterans vs newbies, originals vs clones, etc)

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Thanks everyone who played my Mafia game. I'm going to take this opportunity to claim a spot for my next game, tentatively called "Super Smash Bros. Mafia II", until I figure out what the sub-theme of it will be. (i.e. veterans vs newbies, originals vs clones, etc)

Thanks Jamie for a great mafia game !

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
So I need a name change for my game. it will still be Mafia The Gathering, but will be Mafia The Gathering: Planechase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom