• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Game and Mod Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'd love to go ahead and start the sign ups for my game, but with how incredibly busy I am IRL right now, there's no way I'll be able to keep up with modding my game and playing Jamie's game. I would have to quit SSB Mafia in order to mod my game, and I'd hate to have to do that to Jamie senpai...

Fig

The Altruist
Then atty or ALiT?

Sydney is going to be out for this week. That said I'm sure she would like to mod her game right now but because of her current absence for this week, I think it would be just be best to let Alit start his game now if he is willing to start on modding his game.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I've decided that after my recent hiccup I should redeem myself. I'd like to sign up for a game, please. :)

Tentatively put it under Major League Baseball Mafia. :)

EDIT: I've already changed my mind. XD If I may, I'd like to change my theme to Watch_Dogs Mafia.

Last edited:

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I'd like to sign up to mod a The Three Stooges themed mafia

...if somebody would like to co-mod it when/if the time comes around that would be appreciated.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'd like to change my theme from San Andreas into Recess Mafia please. I'll also be looking for a co-mod soon as somehow my game's actually fast approaching, lol.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I'd like to change my theme from San Andreas into Recess Mafia please. I'll also be looking for a co-mod soon as somehow my game's actually fast approaching, lol.

I would co-mod for you but I want to play! I hope I get T.J.

Good thing musicfan volunteered for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom