• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Game and Mod Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Changed my theme to something called Legacy

I'd like to mod an Avengers themed Mafia game. I don't have a co-mod at the moment but I'll probably get one before the game starts.
If you're still looking, I can help you with that.

I would Like 2nd co mod to help more with balancing my game I have most of the roles figured out I just need some one to tell me if it is skewed towards one side or not.

I can help with that too. Just drop me a PM.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I'd like to change my theme from Fallout to Majora's Mask.

Seeing as I don't know where I want to go with Fallout and I had an easier time doing roles and stuff for MM, I might as well just change my theme.

Also, since I don't know where Keyshe went and I'd rather do things by myself I'd like to just remove the co-mod.

I'd like a consultant to make sure things are balanced though. Even though I might do role madness.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I'd like to change my theme from Fallout to Majora's Mask.

Seeing as I don't know where I want to go with Fallout and I had an easier time doing roles and stuff for MM, I might as well just change my theme.

Also, since I don't know where Keyshe went and I'd rather do things by myself I'd like to just remove the co-mod.

I'd like a consultant to make sure things are balanced though. Even though I might do role madness.

Considering this is your first time modding, I'd strongly recommend having a co-mod. Consultants are good and all, but nothing compares to having an actual co-mod. Tbh, I don't know how well MLP would've done without Heroine. I'd request one, but that's just me. :yes:

Even though my game is far up on the queue list, can I reserve another theme for mafia? I would like the theme to be Oracle of Seasons Mafia. While OoX was set up as a mafia game, it was closed due to inactivity from the mod/players, so it would be nice to have a game of Mafia for Oracle of Seasons that isn't closed. ^^

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I just what to reserve a spot for persona 3/4 if any one not on the queue signs up well RH is still on let them pass me.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
In the distant future, I would like to mod a Big Bang Theory themed Beginner's game. However, I would like to wait until I get decent Mafia experience, meaning at least three games before doing it. I'll report back here when that goal is complete.

I'll need a co-mod for it when the time comes, however far off that is.

Kirito

I will never be a memory.
Id like to start my mafia career with a RESIDENT EVIL mafia but i need a co-mod

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Since it's been forever since I've snagged my second theme, I'd like it to go on the list now with Disease Mafia. My co-mod is still odd300, but I don't want to do this game right away. School's right around the corner for the both of us (already started for him), so I'm fine with being at the very bottom on the list until we can find a sufficient time to go. We pretty much have the majority of the roles figured out, so we'd be good to go when the time comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom