• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Game and Mod Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I'd also like to sign up to host a game. I would certainly like a Co-Mod to help on this one because I need to work on balance of the game. I will be signing up to host Lantern Mafia. If you're an experienced mafia game designer who'd like to co-mod, please PM me. :P

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Since Atty claimed 2 games, can I. It will be an advanced game with the theme of Majora's Mask.

I'm still going to do a begginer's game with the Fallout theme (still need a co-mod,) but I just wanted to see if I could claim this in advanced.

EDIT: Keyshe agreed to be my co-mod in Fallout Mafia.

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Since my last game is now over I will sign up again to mod a new game. It will be called Pirates Mafia 2: Dead Man's Chest/At World's End. ^^

Also, why is Atticus a mod for two games on the list (I though that was against the rules of the queue)? :?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'm considering doing a themed game of my own. Can't reveal any details yet, because it's meant to be a surprise (this is for you, PK ;)).

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Also, why is Atticus a mod for two games on the list (I though that was against the rules of the queue)? :?

I've squared that with Atty. It didn't seem like an issue at the time since no one new wanted to mod, but clearly that aint the case anymore.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Okay, after a LOT of debating over roles, Timeless and I decided we're going to do a Kid Icarus: Uprising themed game. He's my co-mod. ^^ It's going to be an advanced game.

I'd greatly appreciate if I got some kind of consultant to look over the set-up, however. I'm very afraid of a lack of balance in this game, since there's a lot going on in it.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I know I'm currently hosting, but I was wondering if I could be put down for a spot in the future (seems distant future with the number of possible mods XD) for another mafia game. I'd like to host Highschool Of The Dead Mafia. Gonna use some fun roles and such and if anyone would like to help me out with this one as a co-mod, I'd love to have their assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom