• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Game and Mod Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'm considering doing a themed game of my own. Can't reveal any details yet, because it's meant to be a surprise (this is for you, PK ;)).

Scratch that theme; I've taken more interest in a Fate/Zero variation. Still drawing out the plans in my head while rewatching the series. Should be pretty darn amazing in the end.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Atty is good for balancing but I need some help in writing flavor text for Role pms can you send me a PM/VM if you can help?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Once marching band is over (and everyone before me has gone) I'd like to do a Downton Abbey theme if that's cool with everyone.

lol someone pm me and be my co mod <3

Fused_Shadows is my co mod :3

Last edited:

Rachel

be vigitant
I'd like to do a Animal Crossing themed game. It will most likely be a beginner's game and will be my first time modding, so if anyone experienced wants to help when the time comes that would be great!

Edit: It's a beginner game and the set up is done. :) It has more roles than Axle's Beginner Mafias, like Marching Band does, though.

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
I'd like to do a Animal Crossing themed game. It will most likely be a beginner's game and will be my first time modding, so if anyone experienced wants to help when the time comes that would be great!

I would gladly help you out, Rachel! I can be your consultant. :D Helping you balance the game as well as suggest roles if you want to. If you should need help with anything else, I'll happily help! :) I play Animal Crossing too, so I think it would be fun.

Rachel

be vigitant
Ooh, thank you Pendio! That would be really cool! I'll PM you later today with stuff~

Animal Crossing is really fun :D

Kirino

Tatakae
Me and Luke are co-modding a Mafia game. The theme will be "ZD MEMBERS VS MODS". We already have everything set up and ready to go, so we're ready to start whenever.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I'd like to mod a Luigi's Mansion themed game. Odd300 has agreed to be my co-mod.

EDIT: Roles are ready. Game is ready to go.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Scratch that theme; I've taken more interest in a Fate/Zero variation. Still drawing out the plans in my head while rewatching the series. Should be pretty darn amazing in the end.

I'm ecstatic to announce that Xyphon will be joining me as a co-host for this theme. We're already in the midst of scheming... ;J

I would like to take a spot on the Queue list for the theme of SpongeBob SquarePants Mafia if that is okay with you, Viral. ^^

I'd like to mod an Avengers themed Mafia game. I don't have a co-mod at the moment but I'll probably get one before the game starts.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I would Like 2nd co mod to help more with balancing my game I have most of the roles figured out I just need some one to tell me if it is skewed towards one side or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom