• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia Emblem Gaiden: Scum of Valentia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
fU0KRkW.jpg

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Enemy Phase
Morbid Minish wakes up in the middle of the night to find her tent surrounded by Rigelian soldiers. Looking for an escape, she dashed out of one of the flaps, only to come face-to-face with the stern-faced general. Stunned for only a second, the general took that time to kick her into the fire. The last thing she saw was his face turn to a devilish grin before she was consumed by the flames.
"Alm!" she screamed, "Where are you? I can't see you... And now I'm going to... I'm going to..." her tears steamed up as soon as they formed, and soon there was nothing left but smoldering remains.
Morbid Minish was Faye: Village Girl, the Deliverance Vigilante

Player Phase

DAY TWO BEGINS
Day two ends at 1pm PST on Saturday, January 26, 2019.
With 9 alive, 5 is majority

The Living

1. @LittleGumball
2. @funnier6
3. @A Link In Time
4. @Krow
5. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
6. @Moe the Moblin
7. @HeroOfTime
8. Ryuku21@Doc
9. @Frozen Chosen

The Dead
Doc - Kliff: Wayward Spirit, the Deliverance Jack of All Trades, Lynched Day One
Morbid Minish - Faye: Village Girl, the Deliverance Vigilante, Killed Night One

Last edited:
What?! The crazy girl died :(. R.I.P. Faye. Forever stuck in the friend zone.

Sucks to lose our vigilante like that. But since it sounds like Minish didn’t attack at night (wasn’t mentioned in the text), Minish was either blocked or forgot to send a target. Maybe Minish didn’t want to attack, but that seems at odds with Minish’s playstyle in the beginning.

I think she just forgot to attack, but we can’t rule out the other options.

funnier6

Courage~
What?! The crazy girl died :(. R.I.P. Faye. Forever stuck in the friend zone.

Sucks to lose our vigilante like that. But since it sounds like Minish didn’t attack at night (wasn’t mentioned in the text), Minish was either blocked or forgot to send a target. Maybe Minish didn’t want to attack, but that seems at odds with Minish’s playstyle in the beginning.

I think she just forgot to attack, but we can’t rule out the other options.
I'm still rereading and formulating what I want to say but I saw this and must point things out. Btw @DekuNut you mentioned Ryuku instead of Doc.

Kay. It is extremely extremely unlikely that Minish forgot to send a target. To my memory she has never forgotten to do something like that. Second thing, vigs rarely rarely shoot on night one just from the huge lack of information and high chance of accidentally shooting town. Least of all Minish since she's doesn't like shooting people. Idk what about her playstyle makes you think that but its not something she likes to do. Coupled with that there were only ten alive and an unknown amount of mafia so its just insane to me to think that it would be natural for the vig to shoot when that has a super high chance of making us lose the game.

Btw have you any thoughts/opinions on the remaining players to share or already shared that I forgot about?

funnier6

Courage~
@Krow Want to hear more from you today.

Vote: funnier6

Still not sitting right with me, especially after Minish flipped town.
Explain that to me, because right now my understanding of your thought process is I defended Minish to get her on my side and then I just up and kill her? Why would I kill someone so closely associated with things I said day one when I was already getting yelled at about it?

HeroOfTime is confirmed town.

Moe had a thought process yesterday that I thought was looking at the game from the sense of trying to solve it and also had a similar observation as me about funnier potentially pocketing Minish.

SMS had some things I thought looked townie but more of a gut feeling. The early OMGUS and attention to himself is the gist of it.

Everyone else is rather lacking. Will get into that when I get back.

I'm still rereading and formulating what I want to say but I saw this and must point things out. Btw @DekuNut you mentioned Ryuku instead of Doc.

Kay. It is extremely extremely unlikely that Minish forgot to send a target. To my memory she has never forgotten to do something like that. Second thing, vigs rarely rarely shoot on night one just from the huge lack of information and high chance of accidentally shooting town. Least of all Minish since she's doesn't like shooting people. Idk what about her playstyle makes you think that but its not something she likes to do. Coupled with that there were only ten alive and an unknown amount of mafia so its just insane to me to think that it would be natural for the vig to shoot when that has a super high chance of making us lose the game.

Btw have you any thoughts/opinions on the remaining players to share or already shared that I forgot about?

That’s true about Vigs, something I clearly forgot about. The reason why I leaned towards her forgetting was Minish’s inactivity towards the end there. After arguing with SMS, she kinda disappeared. That struck me as odd, but once she flipped town, I figured her inactivity was because she got busy. But it’s true a vig might not want to attack day one.

Explain that to me, because right now my understanding of your thought process is I defended Minish to get her on my side and then I just up and kill her? Why would I kill someone so closely associated with things I said day one when I was already getting yelled at about it?

I believe Minish was a strong player kill. I think it made sense for you to try to pocket her on Day 1 while she was still around and before she could become suspicious of you. I could definitely see you making that kill.

@Frozen Chosen What are your thoughts going into Day 2? Why didn't you vote on Day 1?

I’ll be honest, Day 1 votes are hard for me to grasp, especially when I came late like I did. My only excuse is being uncertain.

As for Day 2, I think Minish’s kill is more of an excuse to place heat on SMS and maybe clear funnier of suspicion, like you mentioned. Then again, maybe scum killed Minish hoping for us to think that way.

I forget the term for this, but I often have a problem getting over that logic haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom