• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia E: GAHH! WEREWOLVES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
As to the no blue aura last night, I think it's possible that our Dreaming God could've ran out of night abilities, or is saving the one(s) he has left for later.
Dreaming God is supposed to be forced to use one each night, which is why this is confusing me. Hell I'm still confused just what happened with last night's blue aura having what appeared to be two completely separate effects.

But Xinnamin and DH could very well be scum, as well. I'm not sure yet.
Little ol' me, scum? Aw shoo' I'm just a brave little girl, but I ain't no hairy wolfie.

As for DH, that's really hard to say. Keeseman barely played, DH has yet to post, we have almost nothing to go on with him.

Last edited:
He handed the pictures over to the crowd. One was of PK Flash, with a star beside it.

jeeewwww

Pendio is most likely town. If we assume he is, then that's 6 potential Mafia. I'm most suspicious of HoT, ALIT, and Josh.

The fact that you're still suspicious of me makes me suspicious of you.

Also Josh is the double voter. All you had to do was cross reference the first two day's lynches. Silly people.

awww you're no fun

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
As the village began their deliberations for the day, a villager in the back of the crowd slowly walked past the other villagers towards her target. As she approached Pendio, Xinnamin pulled out a dagger from her boot.

"Knife!" a villager yelled.

Pendio turned just as the blade was thrust into him. His eyes widened as he gripped the dagger in his stomach. The hangman stared at Xinnamin and nodded.

"Bold move," he said with a smile.

Pendio coughed up some blood as he began to laugh.

"Do you think I am the last one?" Pendio said as the low mist began to clear from the town. He smiled and said, "The curse is eternal. I may be the last of my pack, but don't think you're all safe just yet."

He ripped the blade from his stomach and lunged at Xinnamin. The hangman intervened at this moment, pushing Pendio aside. Crossbow in hand, he shot a bolt at Pendio's head.

As blood ran in torrents into the soil from Pendio's face, his body began to swell and become extremely hairy.

"He must be the last one," the hangman said.

"Are we safe?" a villager asked as the hangman began to walk towards the woods. He stopped. Turning, the hangman said, "Safe? From the wolfmen, maybe. But this curse still lingers in our world. Safety is relative, my friends."

He smiled and with a gust of wind, the last of the mist and the hangman disappeared.

As the villagers slept that night, a howling was heard in the distance, but it was far off and did not trouble the villagers.

---------------

The Living: 7
ALiT - Dreaming God
Xinnamin - Brave Villager (Day Vigilante)
DracoMajora - Innocent Child
Josh - Village Elder (Doublevoter)
Hero of Time - Mason
Rachel - Cowardly Villager (Modified Hider)
Darknut_Hunter - Governor

The Dead: 8
Zenox - Strong Werewolf (Modified Strongman) - Lynched Day 1
PK Flash - Mason - Lynched Day 2
Kybyrian - Village Priest - Killed Night 2
Raindrop14 - Village Healer (Doctor) - Lynched Day 3
Lord Death - Village Inventor - Killed Night 3
Thareous - Alpha Werewolf (Mafia Godfather) - Lynched Day 4
Erebea - Mason - Killed Night 4
Pendio - Disloyal Werewolf/Alpha Werewolf (Mafia Usurper/Godfather) - Vigged Day 5

Village and Dreaming God WIN

Stay tuned for night actions, role PMs and mod notes (a look into my mind when I was creating these roles) =D

stop
collaberate and listen
ice is back with a brand new invention
something grabs a hold of me tightly
flow like a harpoon daily and nightly
will it ever stop?
yo -- i don't know
turn off the lights and i'll glow
to the extreme i rock a mic like a vandal
light up the stage and wax a chump like a candle

-----------

Pretty good guys. I was lunched really early again but town won anyway.

Well of course the Village won, they had Josh, an automatic win.

And of course the Mafia lost, they had Zenox, an automatic loss.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
You know, if I knew he was the last one, I prolly wouldn't have done that lol. I mostly killed him because YOLO and YAY CONFUSION, but well, that worked =D

Rachel

be vigitant
Yay! :)

I did not see Pendio's role claim until now because (if anyone cares, hehe) I am on my school's robotics team and we were very busy these last few days, so I apologize for accusing and then not responding.

As the cowardly villager, I could hide each night from a night kill, but not consecutively.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Night Actions

Night 0:
ALIT uses Power 1 (voiceless) on Thareous

Night 1:
Raindrop14 saves Kybyrian (Failed)
Lord Death gives Magnifying Lens to Josh (Failed)
ALIT uses Power 7 (barriers)

Werewolves kill Josh (Failed)

Night 2:
ALiT uses Power 3 (Persuasive)
Raindrop14 saves Pendio
Lord Deaths sends Magnifying Glass to Josh

Werewolves kill Kybyrian (Strongman)

Night 3:
Lord Death gives Chainmail to DracoMajora
Josh investigates Thareous
ALIT uses Power 2 Reckless
Rachel Hides

Werewolves kill ALIT (Randomized to Lord Death)

Night 4:
Alit uses power 4

Werewolves kill Erebea

Day 5:
Xinnamin day vigs Pendio

Role PMs:

DracoMajora
Viral Maze said:
Welcome to GAHH! WEREWOLVES!, DracoMajora. You are the Innocent Child! Though you are much more mature than you look, the grownups tend to not take you very seriously when you open your mouth. Screw them though… Right?

Abilities:
[A] You may PM me at any point during a Day period and ask me to reveal your role in the game thread. Once this is done, however, you lose your ability to vote. You may also activate this by posting in thread: Reveal role
[V] During the Day, you may vote.

Wincon:
You win when all threats to the village are destroyed or nothing can prevent the same.
ModNote: I thought this had the potential to be an interesting role. Mod confirmed player but would then lack the most important tool in Mafia, their vote.

Rachel
Viral Maze said:
Welcome to GAHH! WEREWOLVES!, Rachel. You are the Cowardly Villager! You carry fresh pairs of underwear with you wherever you go as you tend to get frightened very often. But being a coward has its advantages as you know the best hiding spots in the whole village, although sometimes you are too cowardly to actually go outside to get to them…

Abilities:
[A] During the Night you may PM me and ask to Hide. You will be immune to all night actions for the duration of this night. You may not use this ability if you have used it in the previous night.

Wincon:
You win when all threats to the village are destroyed or nothing can prevent the same.

Erebea/PK Flash/Hero of Time
Viral Maze said:
Welcome to GAHH! WEREWOLVES!, Erebea. You are the a Mason! You and your friends know each other so well that you are able to recognize each other. Your mason pals are PK Flash, and Hero of Time. You are all part of the village.

Abilities:

Wincon:
ModNote: 3 masons! Crazy I know. There was no cop in game (except for cop-like inventions from Lord Death's role, so I added 3 masons to even things out slightly.

Kybyrian:
Viral Maze said:
Welcome to GAHH! WEREWOLVES!, Kybyrian. You are the Village Priest! Being a man of God, you cannot in good conscious sentence a man to die. However, you have no objection supporting that sentence.

Abilities:
[A] You may not cast the hammer vote on any lynch. That is to say, you may not be the last vote on a lynch.

Wincon:
ModNote: Didn't even matter than Kyby got this role. He's more likely to be at the front of a lynch than at the end :P

Lord Death:
Viral Maze said:
Welcome to GAHH! WEREWOLVES!, Lord Death. You are the Village Inventor! Socially awkward, and quite possibly mad, you are the greatest inventor in the village. You have dabbled in everything from potion brewing to item crafting.

Abilities:
[A] You have four items to give to players during the night. You may PM at any night and send an item to a player of your choosing. You may not send more than one (1) item to the same player. Your items are as follows:
Wolfsbane Poison
Magnifying Lense
Chainmail
Ninja Outfit

Wincon:

ModNote: Lord Death wasn't told what his inventions did but they worked as such:
- Wolfsbane poison (Turns villager into bomb, vigs Werewolves)
- Magnifying Glass (Cop)
- Chainmail (1 shot bulletproof)
- Ninja Outfit (Day cop)

Xinnamin
Welcome to GAHH! WEREWOLVES!, Xinnamin. You are the Brave Villager! Bravery is your middle name, and as such, you don’t balk when you believe you know the solution to the matters at hand. Although you are brave, you are not stupid, and not willing to risk your neck too often.

Abilities:
[A] You may PM me at any point during a Day period with a player’s name and that player will die. This may only be done once, and only during a Day period.

Wincon:

Josh
Welcome to GAHH! WEREWOLVES!, Josh. You are the Village Elder! As the Elder of this little hamlet, your opinion carries a great deal of influence.

Abilities:
[A] All your votes will count for two votes instead of one. The double vote will revealed if that player is lynched. At any other point, on the vote tally, your vote will appear as one vote (but will still count for two).

Wincon:

Raindrop14
Welcome to GAHH! WEREWOLVES!, Raindrop14. You are the Village Healer! A master with herbs and potions, you are able to heal almost anything.

Abilities:
[A] You may PM during the Night with another player’s name (not yourself) and that player will be protected from all killing night actions for the duration of that night. You may target the same player for multiple nights in a row.

Wincon:
ModNote: A stronger variation of the doctor, but I tried to offset that with the Strongman and one of the game mechanics I will elaborate on below

Darknut_Hunter:
Welcome to GAHH! WEREWOLVES!, Keeseman/DarknutHunter. You are the Village Governor! Sent from the nearby city, you came to oversee this small village at the behest of the King. You may try to influence these uncouth villagers to your way of thinking, but you probably won’t be successful for long.

Abilities:
[A] Whenever a lynch is reached, the game will progress into Twilight. During this period, before the Night, you may PM me that you wish to spare the lynchee. At this point the lynch will fail and the night will continue as normal. You may use this ability twice (2). Twilight will last 12-24 hours or until I receive word from you that you wish to use or not use your ability.

Wincon:
ModNote: Wasn't used once and just slowed the game down with the Twilight periods. Definitely won't use this one again, lol

Thareous
Viral Maze said:
Welcome to GAHH! WEREWOLVES!, Thareous. You are the Alpha Werewolf! The pack is yours to control. As their leader, you have the final decision as to who to kill each night. Your werewolf buds are Zenox (Strong Werewolf) and Austin (Werewolf).

Abilities:
[A] You must kill every night. You must PM me the name of your target during each night period and the name of a werewolf to perform that kill.
[A] You are immune to any night-kill attempt
[A] You are immune to any investigation during the day.
[A] You may converse with your Werewolf partners

Wincon:
You win when the village is destroyed or nothing can prevent the same.

Austin/Pendio
Viral Maze said:
Welcome to GAHH! WEREWOLVES!, Austin. You are the Disloyal Werewolf! You have lost faith in your leader and now you wish to lead the pack. You’ll have to be cunning to get your leader killed, and you’ll have to hide your true agenda until the time is ripe, but you believe you can pull it off. Your werewolf buds are Zenox (Strong Werewolf) and Thareous (Alpha Werewolf).

Abilities:
[A] You’re shown only as a regular Werewolf to the rest of the pack. Only you know that you are disloyal.
[A] When the Alpha Werewolf is killed, you become the Alpha.

Wincon:
You win when the village is destroyed and the Alpha Werewolf is dead, or nothing can prevent the same.

Zenox
Welcome to GAHH! WEREWOLVES!, Zenox. You are the Strong Werewolf! The strongest of the pack, although definitely not the smartest, your talents lie with your brute force approach to killing. Your werewolf buds are Thareous (Alpha Werewolf) and Austin (Werewolf).

Abilities:
[A] During any night period if you are sent out to perform a kill, you may use your strongman ability which allows you to break through any defenses. You may only use this twice (2).

Wincon:
You win when the village is destroyed or nothing can prevent the same.

A Link in Time
Viral Maze said:
Welcome to GAHH! WEREWOLVES!, A Link in Time. You are the Dreaming God! You have been asleep for eons after creating this world. Being a God, your dreams have powers and tend to change the land around you.

Abilities:
[A] You MUST use one of your following abilities every night. You will not be told what they do, only that you must choose one. You must PM me each night with one of the following numbers. You may only chose a number once.
[1] Voiceless
[2] Reckless
[3] Persuasive
[4] Divine Intervention
[5] Weakened
[6] Revenge
[7] Barriers
[8] Hated
[9] Telepathic​

Wincon:
You win when any other faction achieves their wincon and you are alive, or nothing can prevent the same.
ModNote: My fav role, hands down. Here's what the actions did:
1 - Choose a player who becomes voteless (cannot occur if <5 players alive)
2 – Randomizes night kill. Players who perform a night action have 100% greater chance of being selected. 25% intended target. 75% remaining players with night action players having double chance of being killed.
3 - Every player's vote counts for 2. Lynch limit remains the same.
4 - * Next lynch fails and Dreaming God decides player who will get lynched.
5 - For the day, players have a max of 3 votes and 2 unvotes.
6 - * Lynched player for the next day is not lynched, but instead chooses a nightkill
7 - * Roleblock all night actions
8 - Choose a player who starts the next day at L-1
9 - Players vote in secret to mod
* SILENT RULES

Game Mechanics
-Dreaming HAS to use an ability, every night.
-Werewolves HAVE to make a kill, every night.
-Werewolves gain the powers of their fallen comrades. If Strongman dies, werewolves get a 1 shot strongman attack. If Usurper dies, nothing. If Alpha dies, werewolves become nightkill immune, a day investigate immune.

Mod Notes:
- I went a with small Mafia in this game. I felt as if their smaller numbers would help them blend in better.
- I tried to keep the Dreaming God as balanced as possible, and by that I mean have him **** up both factions equally as much, rather than just one faction over the other.
- I decided to go cop-less this game. To counteract that, I added 3 masons, and 2 investigate-type abilities.
- Godfather was only investigate immune during the day (when he was human) and unkillable during the night (when he was a wolf). I wanted to see how this played out, especially since there was no full on cop or vig. Clearly, both the night-investigation and day-vig targeted the last two scum, so I'll probably reconsider this in the future.

Viral Maze's 3 Stars
- Xinnamin
- Pendio
- Kybyrian

Hope you guys had fun, and if your heads hurt during the game; GOOD :)

My next game will be even more confusing ;)

Night Actions
Werewolves kill Josh (Failed)

<3 u alit

I must say, looking at this, you actually played Dreaming God pretty damn well.

And I'm especially pissed because I used the magnifying lens to look at Thareous, but I didn't receive the skype message until the day ended due to lag. Thank God you f*ckers actually thought and killed that him.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
ALiT - Dreaming God

Very sneaksy, ALIT. And to think that I had aimed for you on Night 3; but your power redirected my strike into Lord Death instead. You got pretty lucky there. ;P Also, no hard feelings if it seemed I was going at you pretty hard. Just trying out some new conversational strategies.

Xinnamin - Brave Villager (Day Vigilante)

This here is even sneakier. Since Xinn never used it before, I surmise it was a one time shot. Even so, I'd like to hear her reasons for not using it before, and why she went for Pendio ultimately.

Pendio - Disloyal Werewolf/Alpha Werewolf (Mafia Usurper/Godfather) - Vigged Day 5

You all have no idea how shocked I was to see my remaining lackey start handing out all the information we could. He chose a very good fakeclaim. Had I been given the change, I'd have presented a crafty artifice of my own. ;J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom