• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia E: GAHH! WEREWOLVES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
At least give a guy a chance to present a defense next time... >_>

Kidding. Good job, and good luck.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Vote Tally:

Pendio: 1 (Rachel)
Thareous: 6 (Pendio, ALiT, Xinnamin, Josh, Erebea)
A Link in Time: 1 (Thareous)

No Votes Cast: 3 (DracoMajora, Hero of Time, Darknut_Hunter)

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Thats a lynch
----------

The village settled on lynching Thareous for the day as the sun started to set under the tree line. He tried to argue against it, but after a short deliberation the villagers subdued Thareous and brought him to the willow tree in the center of the village as the hangman prepared the noose.

Thareous nervously looked at the sky. The amber light of the setting sun filled the sky with an orange glow as the moon began its ascent over the horizon.

"Any last words Wolf Man?"

"It'll take more than a noose to defeat me," Thareous said as he sprung away from the hangman and began to run towards the woods.

"He's getting away!" a villager yelled as he ran after Thareous.

The hang man quickly reached for a burlap sack beneath the willow tree and pulled out on old crossbow. He loaded it with a bolt, its head made of pure silver, and aimed for the wolf man who hoped to escape.

As Thareous made it to the edge of the forest the crossbow bolt pierced deep into his spine. He staggered and fell unceremoniously in a heap, heaving heavily, each breath more ragged than the last.

The villagers and the hangman walked up to him cautiously, and Thareous said, "My pack will feast on you tonight. There are always more beasts willing to take up leadership." He laughed for a moment, and then smiled a red smile as his heart stopped beating.

"That is another one defeated, but I fear we are not free of this curse yet my brothers and sisters," said the hangman.

As the moon began to rise and night fall, the villagers went back to their homes, leaving the body of Thareous where it was. They looked up nervously at the sky. There would be another full moon tonight, as there was every night since this began.

----------
The Living: 9
Pendio
ALiT
Erebea
Xinnamin
DracoMajora - Innocent Child
Josh
Hero of Time
Rachel
Darknut_Hunter

The Dead: 6
Zenox - Strong Werewolf (Modified Strongman) - Lynched Day 1
PK Flash - Mason - Lynched Day 2
Kybyrian - Village Priest - Killed Night 2
Raindrop14 - Village Healer - Lynched Day 3
Lord Death - Village Inventor - Killed Night 3
Thareous - Alpha Werewolf - Lynched Day 4

Night 4 Begins
Night 4 will end in ~48 hours.

Also, don't spam the thread during the night.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
The villagers woke the next morning bright and early. They had killed another Wolf Man the day before and they knew their work was one step closer to being complete.

They gathered in the village square and the hangman did a head count. They were missing one villager.

"Who's not here?" asked the young child.

"Erebea," said voice in the crowd. "Erebea is missing."

The group headed towards Erebea's house and found the door smashed in. A trail of blood led from house into the woods. The hangman followed the trail as the villagers remained behind. After a few minutes he re-emerged from the woods shaking his head.

"What's that in your hand?" a villager asked.

The hangman carried photos in his hand. "They were in Erebea's hand. It was all I could find of him."

He handed the pictures over to the crowd. One was of PK Flash, with a star beside it. The other pictures were badly damaged and revealed no clues.

----------

The Living: 8
Pendio
ALiT
Xinnamin
DracoMajora - Innocent Child
Josh
Hero of Time
Rachel
Darknut_Hunter

The Dead: 7
Zenox - Strong Werewolf (Modified Strongman) - Lynched Day 1
PK Flash - Mason - Lynched Day 2
Kybyrian - Village Priest - Killed Night 2
Raindrop14 - Village Healer - Lynched Day 3
Lord Death - Village Inventor - Killed Night 3
Thareous - Alpha Werewolf - Lynched Day 4
Erebea - Mason - Killed Night 4

Day 5 Begins
Day 5 will end Wednesday Feb 27th, 11:59pm EST (-5)

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Pen

The game is on!
First of all, welcome to the game, Darknut_Hunter!

Pendio: 1 (Rachel)
Thareous: 6 (Pendio, ALiT, Xinnamin, Josh, Erebea)
A Link in Time: 1 (Thareous)

So, it seems either ALIT, Xinn or Josh is the double voter.

Also, I'd just like to thank those of you who believed me yesterday. Right now, my role is basically just a Vanilla Townie, just like the remaining Mason (whoever that is).

Kirino

Tatakae
Pendio is most likely town. If we assume he is, then that's 6 potential Mafia. I'm most suspicious of HoT, ALIT, and Josh.

Nice to see DH here.

Our lynch on Thareous was successful.

I understand your suspicions, Draco. I was very rash in voting for you earlier. But I promise you I'm a townie. Thareous had been acting shady and after Pendio's solid claim, I opted to side with him and join in the effort to lynch the Alpha Werewolf.

Doesn't seem the Dreaming God's dead but I see no blue aura from the night period. Strange.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
lol they killed Beep. I think I said several day periods ago that he was prolly a mason. Then the Austin thing messed me up, but nope, he's still mason.

Also Josh is the double voter. All you had to do was cross reference the first two day's lynches. Silly people.

No blue?

Since Josh is the double voter, Draco is the innocent child, and Pendio was the role cop (now a regular Vanilla Townie), I think it's safe to say that one of the other five remaining players is the Dreaming God.

There are probably one or two mafiosos left. Probably two because four scum for a game of this size makes sense.

Pen

The game is on!
Alright then, so the new list of possible scum is this:

A Link In Time
Xinnamin
Hero of Time
Rachel
Darknut_Hunter

ALIT was quick to vote for Thar, which (to me) makes him less suspicious. Rachel and DH didn't vote for Thar at all, so maybe they are more likely than the rest (though DH was perhaps not introduced to the game at the time of my role claim, so I guess he's excused...). This is a hard decision.

FoS: Rachel

EBWODP

HoT's claim to be the last Mason is quite hard for him to prove. That is a typical Mafia tactic simply because of that. Though, as long as nobody else claims to be the remaining Mason I think we should trust him.

Last edited:
#softclaim

I was glancing through your previous posts and saw that.

You posted your soft claim after PK Flash was lynched, however, making it less credible. You could be scum trying to cover up your tracks.

When Draco was certain of his vote for PK Flash, HoT doubted him. This inclines me to believe he's telling the truth.

I'm torn on the truthfulness of his claim.

You guys can doubt me if you want, but I know who I trust: Pendio and Dracomajora. That leaves 5 (and if Josh is in fact the double voter, then 4), of which probably 2 are scum. I've been watching Rachel for a few days and she seems pretty scummy. I've also been leaning toward ALIT as scum for a while. I wouldn't be surprised if those were our two scum. But Xinnamin and DH could very well be scum, as well. I'm not sure yet.

As to the no blue aura last night, I think it's possible that our Dreaming God could've ran out of night abilities, or is saving the one(s) he has left for later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom