• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia E: GAHH! WEREWOLVES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait.

So Erebea's the doublevoter?

No. First, the number is in blue. Second, Erebea didn't vote for PK Flash, where we thought there may have been a double voter before. And,

Viral Maze said:
It seeped into their lungs and strengthened their resolve, and, somehow, their ability to be convincing.

Our resolve and ability to convince has been strengthened by everyone's vote counting as 2...at least I think.

If this is true for all votes, then it only takes 4 votes to lynch, so let's be careful.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
What beep is saying, in not so many swears, is that every day we are gonna get a blue aura that is going to do something weird. Last day was NK protection, this day it's everyone gets doublevote. Next day, WHO KNOWS?!?! This will continue to happen until our dreaming god is dead.

...So does this mean our doublevoter has a quadruple vote today?

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Dreaming God, how fun...

Just going off of the whole Draco, "Lynch me if PK flips scum" thing, I'm willing to accept that Draco just said that because he was impatient and wanted to further the game. I don't believe there were any ulterior motives there. In fact, I'd be more suspicious of the people who actually took it seriously and bothered to bring it up (aka HoT and Thareous). Seems like something scum would bring up in order to push the lynch of a townie.

... However, I realize that Draco's statement is one of the few things that we have to go on, and those two could have simply been trying to further the game in there own right. Therefore I won't even cast the FoS. But as a side note, I'm still a little cautious of Raindrop. Something about her posts don't ring right to me. But who knows, I've probably succumb to madness lmao.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I believe that it was a power someone used last night, then. either it was a mafia power that they used to lynch tonwies easilly, or a townie power to lynch scum easilly. Don't know, but we should tread carefully.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I believe that it was a power someone used last night, then. either it was a mafia power that they used to lynch tonwies easilly, or a townie power to lynch scum easilly. Don't know, but we should tread carefully.
Traditionally, a Dreaming God has no idea what any of his abilities do, he just chooses one at random and weird things happen as a result. While the unpredictability in his abilities could make him a threat, it could also just make everything fun, depends who you're asking. Either way, it's extremely unlikely he's acting directly in favor of either side through his powers.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Rainy said:

I'm pretty sure that this "blue aura" is a Dreaming God; that means that he/she is in a third party. I don't think that the Dreaming God is meant to help either side; it'll just affect the game as a whole, and make it a bit more interesting.

Because I have doublevote!

When do I ever have this much power?!?!?!

I need to make as much use of it as possible.

/powerhungry

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Vote Tally:

DracoMajora: 6 (Erebea, ALiT, Josh)

No Vote Cast: 9 (Xinnamin, Keeseman, Rachel, Pendio, DracoMajora, Thareous, Raindrop14, Lord Death, Hero of Time)

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom