• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia D: The Sith Lords

Status
Not open for further replies.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Anyway, from the looks of things I'd say that GWAF, while being a potential problem, isn't nearly as problematic as Viral seems to be.

How am I being problematic? By pointing out that the Jedi are losing because of the push voting? We got lucky by offing ALIT but they still have 3 kills to our 1. We need to be more precise rather than flying by the seat of our pants which is all I see in this game thus far.

How am I being problematic? By pointing out that the Jedi are losing because of the push voting? We got lucky by offing ALIT but they still have 3 kills to our 1. We need to be more precise rather than flying by the seat of our pants which is all I see in this game thus far.

:/

we're not losing. We have all the momentum, and an insane number of leads. I think we're winning by a longshot.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Kay well, I don't trust another player with my security. I'm advocating that you attempt to nightkill me again. Obviously your nightkill didn't me the first time around, so I still have my one-shot bulletproof/indomitable thing. We can go another lynch today, doctor protects you again, you NK me (and it will fail) and should help you see who my character is. I don't mind going to vanilla status if it helps me live.

The night scenes are obviously flavoured/themed to help narrow down characters so you'll see that I don;t have grey flesh.

haha just ran through my photobucket account and I have some mafia-related images I felt would be fun to share

coachfrank_mafia.png

hank-scum.png

viral maze

ah, good times. I'm funny.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
haha just ran through my photobucket account and I have some mafia-related images I felt would be fun to share

coachfrank_mafia.png

hank-scum.png

viral maze

ah, good times. I'm funny.

That does it; no more Koolaid for you.

Honestly, I'm starting to lose credibility in Zenox. He went from the top theorist to a Jester, and I think his overconfidence is getting the best of him. Like I said before, he's targeting Viral in a similar manner that ALIT targeted PokaLink―pressuring everyone into voting for Viral. It's come down to a match-off between them, yet both held steady rebuttals. I'll have to reread to gain my bearings back.

Kay well, I don't trust another player with my security. I'm advocating that you attempt to nightkill me again. Obviously your nightkill didn't me the first time around, so I still have my one-shot bulletproof/indomitable thing. We can go another lynch today, doctor protects you again, you NK me (and it will fail) and should help you see who my character is. I don't mind going to vanilla status if it helps me live.

The night scenes are obviously flavoured/themed to help narrow down characters so you'll see that I don;t have grey flesh.

I appreciate this, but I've already decided who I'm going to kill tonight.

no it's not myself. Though after that post I seriously contemplated it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom