• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia D: The Sith Lords

Status
Not open for further replies.
woah day already.

My kill didn't go through again, lemme go check why.

Also I have a theory as to why it was HK-50 stopping my kill, instead of it being he's nightkill immune (which honestly I still think he is)

Lemme go read the nightscene and I'll fill you all in.

The droid follows its mark into yet another secluded location. It quietly waits for the trap it laid to be sprung. 3... 2... 1...

*BOOM*

A large explosion lights up the alley. The droid waits for his visual receptors to adjust to the sudden change of light, and sees a million grey pieces of flesh scattered about. Satisfied that its done the job tonight, the droid leaves the area before anyone discovers him. After he's left, all those pieces of grey flesh start to come back together, forming the shape of a man. The man shakes his head, grunts, and reassumes his disguise.

Viral Maze is anti-town

This should be blatantly obvious that he's nightkill immune. That's who I attempted to kill. I figured the mafia roleblocker (who I assume stopped me night 1 and we just got lucky killing off ALIT) would try and stop me, but I guess it went through and I just managed to snag this guy.

Also, for the record, Girl with a Fairy is definitely anti-town. She defended ALIT to the end of the earth. It would seem Viral Maze is a bigger threat, but we know who to lynch tomorrow, too.

EBWODP: forgot to vote

VOTE: Viral Maze

also, Viral Maze is Darth Sion.

EBWODP2: So I assume HK-50 is the Mafia Roleblocker, and he stopped me night 1. We just got lucky killing my target, based on a flawed, but effective, theory.

EBWODP3:

Darth Sion was Darth Traya (Kreia in KOTOR2 for most of the game)'s Jedi Padawan before going off to fight against the Jedi in the Jedi civil war (I think)

He was killed, but using the Dark Side of the Force, he was able to sustain his spirit in his body, and it is kept together in his gray body via the force.

So that's that. He's the Godfather (which explains his immunity)

Austin;630563Suddenly said:
Mafia consists of Three more individuals, all of which use lightsabers.

Viral Maze is Darth Sion
Girl with a Fairy is one of them, it's possible she's Darth Traya
and the last one is unknown to us. I don't have a great guess as to who it could be.

Visas Marr was a member of the Sith sent by Nihilus to take out the player in KOTOR2, but seeing as Xindi was her, I have no idea who it could be.

This also blows my theory of HK-50 being the Mafia Roleblocker out of the water. Now I have no idea what happened.

WAit wait wait, no I'm wrong.

Darth Traya is one of the Sith. She had her hand cut off by Darth Sion (Viral Maze) and traveled with the player for most of KOTOR2. Then she betrayed him, revealed herself to be a Sith, and took over the Sith. While she only has one hand, she can command three lightsabers at once telepathically.

So that means the 3 more mafia is wrong (or it could be right, no way to know for sure)

Also means my HK-50 is roleblocker still has water.

So here's a pic of Darth Traya wielding three lightsabers to show that she was the one killing Xindi.

And for cross reference, here's a picture of Darth Sion (Viral Maze) to prove that he's the one that I attempted to kill. Note the cracked, gray skin. If you skim the wookiepedia article, it mentions how he keeps his body intact via the force, and that he is immortal thanks to this. (In this game, this is why he is nightkill immune)

So I still think there are (at least) three more mafia for us. Here's the picture of the mafia in my mind:

Viral Maze is Darth Sion. He possesses the ability to be nightkill immune.
I have a hunch Girl with a Fairy is HK-50. She possesses the Roleblocker ability.
And one final person is Darth Traya, whose ability I do not know (nor have any guess).

For this game, I think none of the mafia are the godfather, but each Sith possesses a unique trait. Seeing as Darth Sion didn't make this night's kill, yet he is the one that is nightkill immune, that would confirm this. Darth Nihilus was Night 1's kill, and I have no idea what ability he'd have. I imagine Austin won't tell us what role each one was, only that they were a Sith, as with Darth Nihilus, who in theory would make the best sense as the Godfather. I guess each member of the Sith in theory can make the nightkill.

Last edited:

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I think I made it decently clear yesterday that I was town bulletproof, Jedi Indomitable. Which is why your NK against me failed.
Good play on ALiT yesterday, even though I feel like luck had a lot to do with it, but in this case your failed NK was against a townie.

Question: Why are you not the serial killer?

Kirino

Tatakae
Darth Sion - Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki

The night kill description definitely matches Darth Sion. Just read the article about him. Zenox's theory makes perfect sense. There is no doubt that the person described in the nightkill (the one who was attacked) is Darth Sion. Also, the person attacking Sion is a droid, which is what Zenox claims to be. All of it adds up. If Zenox really is the Vig, and really did target Viral, then Viral is the Godfather. Unless Zenox is laying some extremely elaborate trap, then he's probably telling the truth.

Vote: Viral Maze

I'm also somewhat suspicious of Erebea and GWAF.

I think I made it decently clear yesterday that I was town bulletproof, Jedi Indomitable. Which is why your NK against me failed.
Good play on ALiT yesterday, even though I feel like luck had a lot to do with it, but in this case your failed NK was against a townie.

Question: Why are you not the serial killer?

Can you quote where you made it decently clear? It seems that establishing this early is a great way to provide a defense. The night scene makes it perfectly clear you are in fact Darth Sion.

I cannot answer your question without this

If you nameclaim again you're out. Not looking for a response to this, just understand it.

coming into play. Hopefully it's blatantly obvious I'm the Vigilante.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Honestly, Zenox's deductions are the best leads we have right now. Apparently he admits above that he has Vigilante abilities, and the controversial hint of his identity that he gave Yesterday should be enough to check out. Therefore if his Night Kill victim wasn't bumped off Last Night, then this can only mean that Viral Maze is either Godfather or he has a role-blocking/Night Kill immune ability. I'm not well-versed enough in KOTOR[2] to figure out who that might be, so that we can uncover a possible alternative identity for Viral. As for now, though, the story checks out.

But again, if this turns out to be a false lead, and we lynch Viral and he turns out to be a Townie/Jedi, then I recommend targeting Zenox. My basis: His familiarity with Knights of the Old Republic [2] could have set ALIT up for a lynch, as they all agreed to, once more for the sake of protecting his identity. By that logic, if Viral isn't Godfather, or scum for that matter, then I'm going to take Zenox as such.

EBWODP:

Just now saw Viral's post. I'll see if anything else comes up that substantiates his claim. Could be false, or not.

Kirino

Tatakae
Honestly, Zenox's deductions are the best leads we have right now. Apparently he admits above that he has Vigilante abilities, and the controversial hint of his identity that he gave Yesterday should be enough to check out. Therefore if his Night Kill victim wasn't bumped off Last Night, then this can only mean that Viral Maze is either Godfather or he has a role-blocking/Night Kill immune ability. I'm not well-versed enough in KOTOR[2] to figure out who that might be, so that we can uncover a possible alternative identity for Viral. As for now, though, the story checks out.

But again, if this turns out to be a false lead, and we lynch Viral and he turns out to be a Townie/Jedi, then I recommend targeting Zenox. My basis: His familiarity with Knights of the Old Republic [2] could have set ALIT up for a lynch, as they all agreed to, once more for the sake of protecting his identity. By that logic, if Viral isn't Godfather, or scum for that matter, then I'm going to take Zenox as such.

EBWODP:

Just now saw Viral's post. I'll see if anything else comes up that substantiates his claim. Could be false, or not.

I don't really know Star Wars, but considering how incredibly accurately the nightkill victim matches Darth Sion, I highly doubt an alternate identity is even possible.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I don't really think Zenox is lying about targeting me, but I just think hes looking for the easy explanation, that is to say not taking into account roles (not just the theme).

Can you quote where you made it decently clear? It seems that establishing this early is a great way to provide a defense. The night scene makes it perfectly clear you are in fact Darth Sion.

I definitely don't think ALiT is a bulletproof townie.

I thought if the mafia/sith saw that it might evoke some sort of WIFOM response. If they targeted me thinking it was a gambit, great, nightkill wasted, if not, great, I survive.

Why did you even decide to target me? Do you have to target someone every night?

New day already? Austin really got to work this time. He's not messing around.

Judging by what's going on right now, I'm going to vote Viral Maze. So far, he has given me little reason to think that he isn't scum. I'm very tense, and always have been, about false roleclaims ever since Thareous claimed to be the Vigilante back in Beginner's Mafia 6.

How do you assume that my claim is false, PK >_>

Well, I've been reading more and more into KOTOR lore lately, and you claiming to be a bulletproof townie and the nightscene doesn't add up for several reasons, but one main reason.

That reason is the chance of both the bulletproof townie and Darth Sion having gray skin is little-to-none. Even after my studies, I'm not very keen on KOTOR lore. Perhaps Zenox could back me up on this.

EBWODP: Sorry guys, that post was kinda weird. I should have proofread it. In fact, might be a good idea just to skip the first paragraph of that.

Kirino

Tatakae
Well, I've been reading more and more into KOTOR lore lately, and you claiming to be a bulletproof townie and the nightscene doesn't add up for several reasons, but one main reason.

That reason is the chance of both the bulletproof townie and Darth Sion having gray skin is little-to-none. Even after my studies, I'm not very keen on KOTOR lore. Perhaps Zenox could back me up on this.

EBWODP: Sorry guys, that post was kinda weird. I should have proofread it. In fact, might be a good idea just to skip the first paragraph of that.

Not only that, but I can't imagine there being two characters who are immortal and can reform after being completely destroyed.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'm getting a hunch...

Austin, I believe it's allowable to ask another player if they might have a good idea of another player's identity. It's been happening through out the game to different degrees. Therefore this action is indeed allowed, is it not?

Zenox, sorry for the poor phrasing, but do you know of a KOTOR character who could be able to deflect attacks in a bulletproof manner? Maybe a Jedi? This might be the root source of getting to Viral's identity, since he can't provide it himself.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
FTR I didn't defend ALIT to the end if the earth, that was what, my 3rd post this whole game. I was pointing out several things that were wrong with Josh's posts and how I felt ALIT wasn't given proper time to defend himself. These fast paced lunches have put the scum ahead of us 3 to 1 and if we keep moving like that the town will lose. Offing ALIT was a gamble we got lucky to win.

Zenox, sorry for the poor phrasing, but do you know of a KOTOR character who could be able to deflect attacks in a bulletproof manner? Maybe a Jedi? This might be the root source of getting to Viral's identity, since he can't provide it himself.

Nope, there isn't one. All Jedi characters can get a Power that allows them to deflect blaster fire with their bare hands, though this ability is open to anyone. There's no character that screams bulletproof to me.

It doesn't matter, I have this whole game figured out. It'll be done by tomorrow at dusk (in game)

I ask that these two members do as I say

DOCTOR - Heal me. I need to be alive to see this game through
TOWN ROLEBLOCKER - Block Girl with a Fairy. I can't have her attempting to stop me.

If everything goes right, this game is ours, gentlemen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom