• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 6 (Sign Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the sign-up for Mafia 6! Please post something like "I'm In" if you want to play. I need 23 players. :)

This is not a Beginner's Game! We run separate Mafia games for that. If you are totally new, please join that first. If you are not, then you're welcome to play. If I've never seen you play before, I might double check with you if you know what you're doing. I will allow people who have played off-site, or seem very confident and capable of playing at an advanced level.

The basic rules of Mafia can be found here in the original sign-up thread. The Mafia Beginner's Guide has some great advice for both new and advanced players of the game.

The theme for this game is going to be Castlevania. I know that might seem like an odd choice, but I have some interesting plans for this one. I promise to give you full information on what's going on and who your character is, but if you want to read up on it, you can check out Castlevania Wiki. The game will likely be somewhat open themed. The roles will not be known, but I will give you guys some information ahead of time.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Yay, I managed to catch a sign up early on! I'm in! Yay, this should be fun even though I have no idea about Castlevania or what it is. x3 Still playing, though.

trollface.png

Are you ready for me?

Jedizora

:right:
I Think 1 and a half beginners mafia could be enough to keep me from failing to much. I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom