• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Watch Your 6

vote: Sasuke Uchiha

after reading several posts i feel that i am justified with my decision.
Sasuke Uchiha said:
Oh, I get it. Look, I'm not actually voting for you. I just wanted to see how'd you respond because you were under fire from the other members.
this statement alone contradicts itself. rattling one's cage is one thing but to go against what seems to be intended seems a wee bit suspicious. it's like pointing a finger at someone and accusing them and then saying "but i know you didn't do it." also trying to get a response this way draws some attention, but what do i know...ich bin neu ja?

I'll read all the posts later,but in the meantime who's suspicious and and why?
We're not going to tell you. I've said it before, READ ALL THE POSTS. If you don't read, you will miss out on plenty of things. What people tell you to fill you in is entirely opinion-based on what they feel is important. Some things that you might feel important might not be in someone's post if they fill you in.

Can you figure Jo out?

Here was my reply to Supersilly, if anyone can understand me Axle, it is them.

You might be the one player who is able to understand me. Trust you're feelings, I have given this town more to work with then even you have discovered so far, but you are on the right track. If applied these techniques to ALL the players, then perhaps you too, could spot a mafia a mile a way and say with absolute certainty, "yes they are mafia."

The problem with Jo is that yes, she's being incredibly confusing, and she refuses to properly address anything said to her, instead she dodges it and never answers the question. How can we make any proper assessment of someone being that chaotic? Not only are they distracting, but they're a wildcard we can't analyze.
You have CHOSEN not to analyze me. If you took a step back looked at my posts from day one, you would find ONE common theme in all of them. You, Axle are feeding the confusion, by refusing to see that, and continuing to tell people I am being confusing. Calling it a “wild card.” I am playing no different then you, good sir.

Also, just because I give you answers you do not want to hear, (and this goes for Keyshe too) does not mean I am not answering them. My replies fall on deaf ears. And I cannot shout it any louder without violating the rules placed before us.
Probably because of this whole "clash of the titans" thing going on right now. Since Jo's acted as insane as Linksbro, I'm try to get rid of her so we can continue a normal discussion and find some Mafia. Although she could easily be Mafia herself at this rate.

Once again you are pushing YOUR influence on the people. You are ignoring all the actual clues and evidence I have placed before you, to push YOUR agenda. I encourage EVERYONE here to go back and look at my posts from day one and find the common theme that is in ALL of them. I’m getting rather sick of having the exact same argument with you. Because you bring the same complaints against me, and yet you have not done your homework.

Another thing that I believe is that either Axle or Bay is Mafia, and that is why they are so desperatedly trying to lynch each other. So if this is the case, we should try to find which one is Mafia and lynch that one. That way, we get rid of a Mafia, and we get rid of the war.
I assure you I am not mafia. Lynch me if you must. But I guarantee you if Axle does not die tonight this war will not be over.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
We're not going to tell you. I've said it before, READ ALL THE POSTS. If you don't read, you will miss out on plenty of things. What people tell you to fill you in is entirely opinion-based on what they feel is important. Some things that you might feel important might not be in someone's post if they fill you in.

loldejavu
This is like the second time you've said that to someone :P

---

Tally:

Baysiderulez: 2 (Axle the Beast, Pocket Asian)
Axle the Beast: 1 (Baysiderulez)
Kybyrian: 1 (Ninten*)
Sasuke Uchiha: 1 (Watch Your 6)

No votes cast: Master Kokiri 9, [Kazumi], Illmatic, SuperSilly, Zack125, Green Goron, Hazel, Kybyrian, Link to Present, TheGreen, Hero of Music, Epwna, Sasuke Uchiha, DracoMajora, Keyshe, Meego7

With 21 alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?

this statement alone contradicts itself. rattling one's cage is one thing but to go against what seems to be intended seems a wee bit suspicious. it's like pointing a finger at someone and accusing them and then saying "but i know you didn't do it." also trying to get a response this way draws some attention, but what do i know...ich bin neu ja?
He also RVS Bay who voted for him last day, might be is trying to vote her off with out looking suspicious?

It's... possible that both are townie Hazel, I remember once before that Axle said to me that mafia don't go head to head like this, too suspicious. I remember something like this happened in Mafia 2...
I remember now, it was between Zenox, and Triforce Eden, both flipped townie. Not that Axle or Bay couldn't be mafia though, just a thought.

He also RVS Bay who voted for him last day, might be is trying to vote her off with out looking suspicious?

Well he did attack me with false claims day one... I mean at least Axle was just ignoring evidence I was handing him, Sasuke flat out took the evidence and then changed it to suit his needs.

Kirino

Tatakae
I've finally caught up.I think Bayside is townie.Why?Because she did everything she could to save Linksbro,even sacrafice herself.And Linksbro ended up being townie.Now she could have just done that to make people beleive she was townie,but I highly doubt that.Most Mafia players when they do that only defend them in one or two posts,but Bayside kept vigorously trying to defend him the whole round.She even turned the suspiciouns on her to save Linksbro.Also,Bayside always plays like this,so theren no reason to suspect her just because she's playing this way.Also,if Bayside is town,then I would trust her instincts.In Mafia 2,where she was townie,everybody thought MK9 was without a doubt town.No townies even suspected MK9 but Bayside,and MK9 flipped Mafia.I haven't read all the posts,but I think i'm the first person to protect Bayside this round.I know that makes me suspicious,but my gut tells me she's townie,and i'm going to follow it.

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist

Look, this is the second time I've been accused for that very reason. As I've explained before, I do that because this is my first time playing Mafia and I'm just trying to make sure I don't make any enemies. I guess my lack of boldness is getting me targeted so:
UNRandomVotingProcedure: Baysiderulez
VOTE: Baysiderulez

My reasons, because I've been suspecting you for a while and I've only been neglecting voting except through bandwagon to cover myself. But I'm convinced that you are mafia. You are always on the defensive and seem to accuse people with shallow reasons. I believe that you are acting more suspicious then anyone else. Period.
And Draco, I believe she could have done that for her own reasons. Mafia know who townies are, so why wouldn't a mafia stand up for a sinking townie. That would make it seem as if she wasn't mafia. That reason is false, because of this. I believe no mafia wouldn't have done different than she did.

Last edited:

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I've finally caught up.I think Bayside is townie.Why?Because she did everything she could to save Linksbro,even sacrafice herself.And Linksbro ended up being townie.Now she could have just done that to make people beleive she was townie,but I highly doubt that.Most Mafia players when they do that only defend them in one or two posts,but Bayside kept vigorously trying to defend him the whole round.She even turned the suspiciouns on her to save Linksbro.Also,Bayside always plays like this,so theren no reason to suspect her just because she's playing this way.Also,if Bayside is town,then I would trust her instincts.In Mafia 2,where she was townie,everybody thought MK9 was without a doubt town.No townies even suspected MK9 but Bayside,and MK9 flipped Mafia.I haven't read all the posts,but I think i'm the first person to protect Bayside this round.I know that makes me suspicious,but my gut tells me she's townie,and i'm going to follow it.

You have some strong points there Draco, but, Bay has before defended townies when she was the Godmother (boss mafia role). When you are mafia you know who is townie. Defending the innocent makes you look like one of the good guys. Also look at the fact, not that she defended Link, but what she was defending, that he wasn't a danger and that mafia only would vote for townies. Many of the people voting for him thought he probably was town, but too dangerous to keep around. She didn't like that and said there was no real reason for it and it was stupid. When I and others explained that he was being disruptive and that it isn't true that voting off townies seen as a danger is mafia only, she ignored it. Myself and Axle have done it before in Mafia game 2 and 1, when we WERE proven to be townie. She ignored it (but she knows it's true).

And Bay as I have understood has never acted like this before, it is out of character for her. Go look back at her posts, she refuses to answer questions, ignores facts, is dismissive and argumentative. She has never (to my knowledge) done anything like this before. I can't see how it would help her as mafia... or as townie. She is calling way too much attention to herself, and being way too aggressive to really help herself if she is mafia. And If she really is a townie... why, why is she going about things that make her look untrust worthy and un-believable? She isn't helping us or her self either way... But, also remember this-- she was going on and on about wanting to die and get out of the game in day one. It's possible that what she is doing has little to do with what role she has, but just that she just wants to be lynched...
I personally don't know what she is doing.. or what her role could be right now...

Viral I have a question, while we have been free to discuss prior mafia behavior, and all around personalities of people. But would it count as "out-side information" if we linked to posts from previous mafia games as evidence?

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I have decided that the evidence that I have is not enough to prove that Kybyrian could be a Mafia.
UNVOTE: Kybyrian

FoS: Baysiderulez

Why you ask? According to the earlier posts, she defended Linksbro when he was about to be lynched. He turned out to be a Townie. In the previous Mafia games, when she was the godmother, she defended the Townies. Was it just a coincidence that she defended one that was about to be lynched who turned out to be a Townie. Did she know that Linksbro was a Townie? Or was it a lucky guess?

Wats a modkill? Did I do something wrong?

Yeah you edited your post... which is in the rules as a BIG NO NO. The game mod let it slide last time, Perhaps he'll show you mercy too?

EBWODP

Why you ask? According to the earlier posts, she defended Linksbro when he was about to be lynched. He turned out to be a Townie. In the previous Mafia games, when she was the godmother, she defended the Townies. Was it just a coincidence that she defended one that was about to be lynched who turned out to be a Townie. Did she know that Linksbro was a Townie? Or was it a lucky guess?

I've actually rescued towns in all my games. I usually know the mafia early on in the game, just by their behaivor. And that behavior isnt anything clearly obvious... Take MK9 for example, he blended in with the crowd, yet from the beginning I knew he was mafia, and it took 3 days before the vigilante decided to trust me and go for him. I was lynched because people chose not to believe me.

Keyshe... I have answered your questions. As I said in my last post- just because you do not like my answer or my answer doesn't make sense to you, does not mean I've neglected it. So I'd appreciate it if you'd drop that as an argument. K, thanks.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Sasuke Uchiha said:
Last edited by Sasuke Uchiha; Yesterday at 09:21 PM. Reason: Didn't see draco's post.
Why did you edit?
What did you change?

Draco posted about an hour before you did. Also, read the rules, because it obvious you've skimmed them.

Also, ChargewithSword has replaced Kazumi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom