• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
So with the wording in 6's flips that means there were either two scum teams (prolly with 2 members each) or it's a weird way of saying he was an indept (a 1-wolf team)

If there were two scum teams that messes the flips a lot since 3, 10, or 12 could all be scum roles
Or even 9 if they were trying to set something up like an indept claim for 6

13 dying makes things a lot easier in reducing the PoE

I think I want a massclaim to finish this game off

If Animaeous was a fruit vendor then what's Player 7's role? Is honking the scum alternative to giving out animes? Or was Animaeous scum cuz animu?
I'm a semi loud tracker
I honk the player I track

Just a reminder that I saw player 2 (Queen) targeting player 10 (the killed player) during N2
My role explicitely said it was Queen visiting Fashionable, so being redirected is out of question. This and the fact they said they couldn't move + admited having a bulletproof makes me feel pretty confident they're the equivalent of a godfather in this game

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Would you mind telling us who you/the previous person controlling your account targeted during each day/night? @Player 8

I'd say for you to hold onto your claim for a while, though. I'm more interested on what @Player 1 claims.

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I was right about a Jailkeeper, but it doesn't seem like it was the Alien variant
The events of N1 are still unexplained, since 12 should've gotten my honk

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
an explanation for the events might've been me getting blocked and 12 being redirected/the role bodyguard sponging the motivator shot

Player 2

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Another explanation for events is you lied about me targeting Fashionable so you could mislynch me.

I cannot move at night; there's no way for me to have targeted Fashionable. I was originally letting you pass yesterday because I thought Player 6 could have been a Framer, but now you're top of my suspicions. Unless you can think of another player who could have tried to frame me I'm all ears. Clearly it wasn't 13. Perhaps it was 1?

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Another explanation for events is you lied about me targeting Fashionable so you could mislynch me.

I cannot move at night; there's no way for me to have targeted Fashionable. I was originally letting you pass yesterday because I thought Player 6 could have been a Framer, but now you're top of my suspicions. Unless you can think of another player who could have tried to frame me I'm all ears. Clearly it wasn't 13. Perhaps it was 1?
I wouldn't lie about something like that if it wasn't -Lo

something like a motion framer would be interesting, but I really really really doubt we have one around

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
If we had 2 remaining scum from the same team we'd be on -Lo
Since Queen is our only lead I'm fine with going after her for today
If we're somehow wrong we'll still have another day phase

just to recap but they moved despite claiming not being able to according to my N2 tracker result (visited the player that got killed tho), and apparently had a bulletproof vest that made her survive the other scum team's attempt to kill her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom