• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 1

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Okay, elaborating on my post that died in a fire in a bit more detail

I don't trust 3p claims as a general rule. Very easy to fake. People buy them on face value.

However I have and other players have won games on fake sk claims, fake leashed sks to try and pop off an ability. Too naive.

2 (I think its 2? The angry person) who got mad, they seem like aggravated scum to me in tone. I still don't think it's necessary to be rude if someone says they are irritated, but that's still the impression i got from them.

7 I think I simply didn't like their posting style and read too much into it because as I've re read today I find it hard to see them as anti town

Player 1

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
my PK senses are tingling

@Player 1
hi I kinda want to kill you but now I'm unsure since 2 wanted your lynch
do you have anything we can work with
Everyone's entitled to the desire to try and kill me

I don't have anything interesting outside of commentary.

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
that was a hammer, right? oof
I don't think we were going to discuss much more anyway

pinning 6 and 2 really murdered the activity lmfao

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I might die tonight since quite a few people are town reading + me receiving the result exposing Queen
so some protection would be neat

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Gumball the Deflective was lynched!

Please confirm to me privately that you have received this role PM. As a general tip, consider using another device or browser to access the forums on your private account. Login information to come. Do not discuss the game until it is authorized to do so.

Gumball the Deflective

gumballthedeflective.jpg

Gumball, you've spent years mastering the art of the arcane (aka Uno) simply to
gain the ability to say no. Targeting a player in the night will both prevent
them from making any kills or from any kills targeting them.

They were the Jailkeeper. It is now Night 3. Night 3 ends in roughly 36 hours, at 10:00 PM CST on Wednesday, March 25.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
In the night...
Please confirm to me privately that you have received this role PM. As a general tip, consider using another device or browser to access the forums on your private account. Login information to come. Do not discuss the game until it is authorized to do so.

Gumball the Animaeus
gumballtheanimæus.jpg

Gumball, you have an unhealthy obsession with anime. Each night you may send another
player a box set of an anime of your choice. If you do not do this, you will send a copy
of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure to another player chosen at random.
Gumball the Animaeus died. They were the Fruit Vendor.

It is now Day 4. Day 4 ends in roughly 62 hours, at 10:00 PM CST on Saturday, March 28.

announcement:
The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start. ding

Last edited:

Player 5

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Lolol SK my ass

Sorry just wanted to get that out there.

If Animaeous was a fruit vendor then what's Player 7's role? Is honking the scum alternative to giving out animes? Or was Animaeous scum cuz animu?

Well, we now know there were two mafia factions, or at least that can be assumed based on what our wonderful host said at the end of the last day.

Player 5

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Also thanks for the JoJo box set Animaeus I really appreciate the thought even if it wasn't intentional <3

Player 5

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
If I felt inclined to make a vote today based on presumed player identities i might consider voting The Queen, though that's only out of paranoia from the last game due to the IC still being alive and I am not going to place a vote based only on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom