• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
and even if they really target mafia they'd prolly die leaving us without knowing what really caused it for sure, prolly
wait, nevermind, roles do flip hmmm
ok, if neo-player 8 doesn't counterclaim I'm assuming old-player 8 was telling the truth

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Sorry for not replying sooner. I was trying to figure out where to find the information what old player 8 did, but I could never find anything about him anywhere

I am Hider. I hide behind people so nothing gets me. But if they are a wolf I die so I won’t use it tonight Player 7. If anything is used on the person I hide behind, it also effects me too.

Idk what the last player 8 did, it doesn’t say on my pm. And I can’t ask Moe because he’s banned...

I could contact him on discord to ask him, do you want me to?

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Unless anyone has any objections, this day will be extended by twelve hours to 10 am Sunday CST

Any questions you can reach me on discord Gumball the Deflective#4194

Vote count appears to be

Gumball the Queen (2) (Agitated, Fierce)
Gumball the Agitated (1) (Queen)

With five alive it takes three to reach majority

funnier6

Courage~
hey guys what's up it's lil g welcome to my vlog, today we're gonna investigate a body whomst was it

HOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOI looks like it was ME, LG!!!!!!

what?????? oh well looks like the star of the game is dead time to end this bish uwu

Gumball the Queen was lynched

BOTH WOLF TEAMS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED

TOWN WINS

You can talk about junk now uwu

Still waiting on Moe to get back to me on setup info to post

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm sure most people probably realized who I was but I was making some minimal effort not to sound like myself. Mostly what I did to mask my identity was outside the thread itself; consciously avoiding posting on Discord immediately after making a post in this game, trying to separate my activity on my real account and my player account, saying I'm going to bed and then making a post in the game 3 hours later, etc. It was fun for me to do those little subtle things, even though funnier saw through me and other people probably did too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom