• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Links Last Name?

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
If Link had a last name, what would it be? Whenever I think about somthing were Link would need a last name, his full name is always Link Nicolas Anderson. I really don't know why it's that. I think it's just a name I threw together because I needed one, like I do with almost all the names I give characters. If you could pick Link's last name, what would it be?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
It's "In Park". (sorry, couldn't resist)

Link doesn't strike me as the kind of character who would have a last name. I'm not really sure if there is a perfect last name for him. To me, Link is fine as nothing more than "Link". Thinking about it, none of the other characters in the Zelda universe seem to have last names. I don't think last names are something Nintendo really thinks about when deciding names; they just focus on first names. I guess it's just going to have to be up to the player to decide.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Nah, Link's last name if he had one would be like Mario's which was Mario Mario. So Link Link is probably what it would be if he had one.

zellinkda

one of many
I can't picture Link with a name only because he is not someone anyone you could consider to need an official title. for example, professor hershel layton. (professor layton anybody?) he is given a first name because he needed a full title instead of always being called layton or professor layton all the time. (hershel is a little strange i think) but i guess because we don't consider link as an official person, he has no need for one. so link link as people are saying

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I think that link is like one of the character you read about in a book that have different names to different people. They just become called that by a group of people, but when you cross the border it's different. You don't really know exactly what their real full name is. Maybe link is just the name given to the hero because the first hero was called link. what if he had a different name all together?

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Well, considering that he's usually living in a medieval world where people rarely have last names, I doubt that he has one. However, if he does have one it's a secret to everybody. :)

Thats easy, just remember playing WW. Didn't someone say they're full name? And if Link is related to the Royal family, his full name would beLink Nohansen Hyrule

T

themaddoughnut

well, if you watched the abriged series, its obviously Inpark because links mom was a fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom