• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Links Good with the Ladies

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
I'm going to list all of the girls I can think of that like link (In all games);
Saria, Zelda, Ruto, Malon, Ilia, Midna, and a few others (lots of others) Yeah, I'd say he's pretty good with the ladies.

N

Nice Matt

i think its the general concencus that link is the alpha-male of hyrule and that every chick would want him, BUT chances are that links not trying to held down by a girlfriend what with his travels through vast lands and what not. underneath dampe's john merrick lookin' face is probably a sweet and gentle man. also, the construction workers can offer financial security.

OotLord1003

Young Link
Well, according to everyone, He probobly grows up (after MM) and marry's Malon....*shudder*....sorry, I'm a zelinker.
and Link was a rancher in TP, and had the decendant of epona.
It truly is possible that Link married Malon.

Pop 360

Angel Beats Geek
Link is probably one of the better looking characters in all the zelda games I have played, so that wold atrract the ladies, also recscuing people and Killing evil monsters that are creepy may add to that too, I should know aswell :embarrassed::lol:

i think that the only reason girls in hyrule think link is attractive is because he's the only guy in their age group. haven't you noticed that there isn't even one other guy in hyrule that's link's age? all of the of the other men are like 20 years older than all of those girls that like link.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
hey Panda, didn't you used to have a crush on Toon Link? *snicker*

but yeah, a large amount of girls over the games like Link :P, Zelda, Ruto *shudder*, Saria, Nabooru, Malon, Marin, Ilia etc etc

Poe_Salesman

Heh heh hee...
Good looking guys besides link? Hmmm... Well, there's Shiek, but he turns out to be a girl... Kafei, once he's older, but he's not quite up to link's caliber... The guy who owns the fishing shop in OoT but he needs to get rid of that itch first... Colin from TP I'm sure would grow up to be a handsome young man... Dark Link definitely, too bad he's evil... Zora's have a certain charm about them, too bad their fish... If he weren't such a freak, the happy mask salesman would be almost acceptable... Kamali's kind cute, in a paltry kind of way...
If I were a girl in Hyrule, and I couldn't have Link, I'd start taking all the fairies and hiding them in my basement so he'd have to come visit me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom