• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Excuses

Link barges into home:
Woman: PLEASE FIND MY DOG RICHARD!
Link:...What a ridiculous name for a dog! RICHARD! Haha! That's a persons name! A persons...name...haha, Richard....

*Link searches for food in the refrigerator*
Homeowner: "You don't belong in there."
Link: "I'm a Sausage Link, I belong in the refrigerator."

I thought of this while playing LttP earlier.
Homeowner: Such a dull and dreary day, I wish..
*hears hissing behind wall*
Homeowner: What in Din's name is that noise?
*explosion! Link appears through the now open hole*
Homeowner: WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?!?! ARE YOU INSANE?!?!
Link: Your brother is still mad at you.
*Link scampers out door before homeowner can respond*

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Link barges into a house.
Homeowner: "What do you think you're doing? It's night out, you can't be in here."
Link: "Oh excuuuuuuuse me sir, but who was it that slayed that dragon that was going to burn down the countryside? Or who was it that ended the drought at the lake, saving the population from dying of thirst? Exorcised that ghost that was wreaking havoc on the town just a few days ago? And is chosen by the goddesses to defeat the dark king?"
Homeowner: "..."
Link: "Thought so. Now hand me those pots before I break them over your head. Also, you may hear some weird clucking sounds outside in a bit. Don't ask, I've got a score to settle..."

Link Barges into Observatory:
Old Man: Young man! You can't be in here! It's the early hours of the morning! Leave at once!
Link: Yeah, yeah just a minute. Gotta use your telescope for a moment.
Walks over to telescope and looks through lens.
Link: Oh yeah, this is it. Go on do it! Oh, you're a naughty little imp aren't you? Yeah that's right, smack yourself, right there...Ooooh"
Old Man: What the Fires of Din?!

Homeowner : I AM ERROR!
LINK: WTF??? ALRIGHT SCREW IT. I'M TAKING THIS. (SMASHES POT, TAKES RUPEE, AND GIVES ERROR THE FINGER FOR BEING SUCH A NONDESCRIPT CLUE)

Link barges in: YOU KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH SKYRIM THESE DAYS?! EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT DEATH!!
Ganondorf: Go home, Link. You're drunk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom