• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Linknerd09's Shop

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
T8YRQ.png

http://i.imgur.com/T8YRQ.png

Like this?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Definitely the first one, Nerdy, and I'll tell ya why. The second one is alright, but the font is like in Queen Hel's face, lol

Once again you kicked butt, both look very nice, but I am definitely going with the first one. Thank you once again. ^^

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
zu1Qd.png

4YQtw.png

I made some new Sword Art Online work. I'm starting to like the character. Asuna being my favorite.

I re-made my signature. Enjoy and comment.

e0oES.png

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
You're on a roll, Linknerd. Those new presentations look awesome as the previous that I've seen, with the second one being my favorite this time around. I dunno, the first one seems kinda bright to me, or it's just that there is too much yellow around that character's head. But anyway, great job, as always. I wonder what you'll show us next. Btw, your siggy looks cool.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
You left links, so is that for someone? Anyway, *coughs* The banner looks awesome, Linknerd. ;) I noticed that your banners are of the same size (I could be wrong). Do you like working with those dimensions? Personally, I find that size appropriate for siggy banners.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
You left links, so is that for someone? Anyway, *coughs* The banner looks awesome, Linknerd. ;) I noticed that your banners are of the same size (I could be wrong). Do you like working with those dimensions? Personally, I find that size appropriate for siggy banners.

Oh, I leave them in case anyone wants to use them. I use the same size. 400x150. Yes, I like to work on those sizes.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Oh, I leave them in case anyone wants to use them. I use the same size. 400x150. Yes, I like to work on those sizes.
Well you surely know how to fill that size well with all the elements you put into your work; you astonish me every time you show your work. Please continue this greatness. ~Ats

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
And happy new year to you, too. Those are amazing! What a way to close the year, Nerdy. And I am starting to wonder what good stuff you'll make in the next year, which will start soon enough for me. ;) Anyway, great job as always, all look good but that Ganny banner steals the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom