• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Linknerd09's Shop

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Ngar0.png

WYWYB.png

oPpaN.png

What's up wth me and My Little Pony?;-;

I did some MLP graphics. I think they turned out great. I thank Ootlord1003 for the tutorial of signature of Pinkie and Rarity, but I didn't add the entire picture, just a bit. Enjoy and comment.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Ngar0.png

WYWYB.png

oPpaN.png

I did some MLP graphics. I think they turned out great. I thank Ootlord1003 for the tutorial of signature of Pinkie and Rarity, but I didn't add the entire picture, just a bit. Enjoy and comment.

Great job girl :yes: Yeah some tutorials are cool. Most of the time I never follow tutorials when it comes to create siggies but there are pretty good ones out there ;)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Hey there, Linknerd. I was going to pm you and request what I have in mind, but I decided to just come here and give you the details.

This time it is nothing much. I just want to know whether you can change the colors of that user bar that you made for me. I am wanting my avatar colors to be the same as those of my signature, dunno why, just thought it would be cool or something. So if you take the green, white, and gold and somehow apply them to the user bar, I'd be very grateful for it. As to the signature that you let me use, I am giving it back to you because I am planning on making my own; yes, with the colors from my avatar. :)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Let me tell ya: both look wonderful. I really have no idea which to take.

Well, I'll certainly be making a decision soon enough. Thank you once again for taking the time to please a fellow user, Linknerd. You rock! ;)

Ngar0.png

WYWYB.png

oPpaN.png

Really well done in my opinion. You should do the rest of them. I would love to see how to do Rainbow dash seeing as she's my favorite character.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSH, LINKNERD YOUR GRAPHICS ARE TO DIE FOR! You have great talent, and I adore your work. Every time I check back here I see that you've improved. Keep up the great work! :)

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Very cute, very wonderful. They all look great, I must say. Keep it up, you're doing awesome. ;)

Thanks Atsuma. I'll keep doing my best;)

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSH, LINKNERD YOUR GRAPHICS ARE TO DIE FOR! You have great talent, and I adore your work. Every time I check back here I see that you've improved. Keep up the great work! :)

Thanks Atticus. Yes, I try to keep improving, even if it's little by little. Glad you like my work.^^

Ooh, I like those pony ones. Especially the Fluttershy one. Great job!

Thanks Blue Star. I couldn't find a regular Fluttershy. So, I found this one. Glad you like my MLP signatures. I'll keep making more as I go.

I made this signature on Saturday just for the fun of it. I think it turned out pretty well.

whHt8.png

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I know you will, Nerdy, 'cause you're awesome. :)

And now I am here to request a new user bar for my newest tale. The story is called Storm of the Undead, so use that text. This time I want it to be blood red. As to the background, a dark color will work, but not as dark so that the words are actually readable. As for images, small link picture would work, maybe his face and perhaps his sword? You can include Zelda if you want, as she also is part of the cast. Thanks in advancement. ~Ats

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom