• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Linknerd09's Shop

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I made a new signature of Princess Celestia. Enjoy and comment.

U4dSa.png

http://i.imgur.com/U4dSa.png

And a small userbar for Atsuma.

1uGrQ.png

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Aw, you've changed your siggy. :( I liked that fairy you had. But anyway, the new submissions are great, as always. Thanks for fulfilling that request, Nerdy. :)

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
XKVtC.png

This one I enjoyed a lot. Looks super cool.

Q6ejD.png

This avatar of Zelda was pretty good to do. Turned out very cute.

cNXFp.png

This was a little simple for me to make, but it looks great anyway.

Enjoy and comment.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Wowzers! :shocked: I like these, Nerdy. In fact, I like the avy so much that I wanna ask you: You mind if I use it? ~Ats

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
R1HzH.png

aljXj.png

d0scf.png

I made some new signatures. These are my only Pokemon signatures I have made through my entire collection of graphics. I think. Enjoy and comment.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Update!

Gardevoir is my ultimate favorite Pokémon! Ever since I saw Ralts and it's evolutions on Sapphire, I fell in <3 with Gardevoir. Well, enjoy and comment.

9HBC3.png

33Z0P.png

ULoZs.png

Lke what Atticuz said, I LOVE all of your signatures esp. the starter Pokemon! If only you made a Burmy/Wormadam signature, then that would complete me. loler

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Linky, I fell in love with your graphics. So I have a request because my laptop is still not alive. Plus, you're one of my great friends so I can trust ya with this:
Type: Signature and Userbar
Image: Lag Seeing(the guy in my Signature and avy)
Colors: Purple and blue
Text: ZD's Letter Bee(userbar) The heart rules over all things... and all things come from the HEART.(signature) Could you use Segeo Script please.

that is all... good luck

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I gotta say that Absol is one of the coolest pokemon I have ever seen. I think it looks super fantastic. I'm gonna catch it in Pokemon Sapphire if I see it.

pSBsc8U.png

84zJeCY.png

How more cooler can Absol be? This pokemon is great!

Skitty has been an awesome and cute Pokemon when I traded a Pikachu for the Skitty because I wanted the Skitty. I got to say that she's pretty cool. She so cute<3! I have never transformed her into Delcatty by the lack of not knowing the Moon Stone to envolve Skitty.

x9PXQN9.png

hG1BufV.png

and also, I made the Pokeball emote and made a userbar of it. Enjoy my work and comment when you can;)

XhDqxZm.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom