• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Linknerd09's Artwork.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Thank you, Angel. I really appreciate that. =D

I drew this character in Anime or Chibi style, which you think it is. My friend did this character in Adult form and I drew him in kid style. Long time ago, enjoy.

308529_205311082871495_100001778155935_460941_1942633077_n.jpg

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
That looks a lot like me when I was in high school, punk Atsuma. :P Good job to you, you should have colored it or something, to give it more life.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Update: Haven't update for a while now.

Here's a drawing I drew right now. It's a beautiful Mermaid with her friends. A Fish, Jellyfish, and a Merboy. The Fish's name is Guppy. Funny name :D Anyway, The Jellyfish is still unnamed. Haven't thought about it. The Merboy is also unnamed, but it is her son. The boy is about 5-7 years old. The Mermaid is about 20-22 years old. Oh, her name is Amelia. I <3 that name. Yes, I like characters with long hair :P Comment and enjoy.

Here's The Drawing

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Oh, this is pretty nice, I like it, and a lot. Somehow the mermaid reminds me of Princess Peach, maybe it's the face and the crown on top. Good job with it, Nerdy. ;)

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
This looks pretty good.^^ It looks better than my stuff for sure. Keep up the great work!;)

Thank you, R14! Your stuff is awesome too! I drew this character I have created. This a Chibi style of her. I named her after my best friend, Christina. I really like how she turned out. Enjoy and comment :D

Christina

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom