• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Linknerd09's Artwork.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I drew this yesterday for my sister. She's a Sonic and Amy fan.So am I. Enjoy and comment^^ Sorry that it's sideways:dry:

imageiyo.jpg

Djinn

and Tonic
These are great Linknerd, you are definitely improving. I see you have been working at your shading as well.

I have drawn a little bit of Lion King art before too. Disney actually released a hardcover book called Art of Lion King that I managed to grab off of ebay a few years ago. It was filled with various sketches from the artists that worked on the movie and all the animal designs they made before the final draft was created. That book has become a rare treasure for people who like to draw Lion King related art in recent years.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Thank you Djinn. Yes the shading was the thing I was most proud. They are kinda difficult to get them right. Especially the eyes. Mufasa's eyes are my hardest ones. There's one where I'm drawing Sarabi ans infant Simba in her arms. It took me at least 2-3 days to finish. There are some drawings I did from the sequel to it.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Love the Lion King art, and I love the movie too, I think I am going to get the new released dvd. Anyway, awesome art, keep it up! ;)

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
OMG!! Rosalina looks very awesome in your style! Be sure to note that her hair can't face both ways.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
That's pretty neat, Linky. I think I am seeing a Horsea, Tentacool, Wailord, Mantyke, and Magicarp there. :P Naw, really, good drawing, I like it. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom