• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Linknerd09's Artwork.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I've been drawing for 2-3 years. But I still need some improvement. I'm going to post some of my art. I will posts more in the future. For now, enjoy and comment.;) These are my recent ones, only 2. Sorry.

imagenugw.jpg

attachmentoh.jpg

Ganondork

goo
Well, these are absolutely amazing. I love them to put it bluntly. Shadings were even amazing! Keep up the amazing work!

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Awsome! I've already seen Zelda. I have to say one thing though. Try making the designs on her dress either bigger, or make her body smaller. Ammy Rose looks pretty awsome, even though I don't really like the Sonic series. . .

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Thanks for the lovely comments. Thanks for the helpful tip, LD! I would appreciated if you ZD members had tips for me to improve my art skills.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
These are great Linky! I've seen the Zelda one, but I like the Ammy one too! Great job!

If you need any tips for improvement, I would ask you to maybe work just a tiny little bit on parts of the anatomy- like Zelda's body and head need to have the right scale for the details and clothes. Other than that you're doing really really good!

Djinn

and Tonic
You finally posted some of your art on the forum, great. I think these are good linknerd, I like the Zelda one, I think you have done a fairly good job with the face and her expression. The position of the body matches the expression well. Her ear is a little too high, as a tip I would suggest you draw out all the features of the head first then add the hair over that instead of just making the head and ears two separate features.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I think both of them look great, although Amy's fingers look a little pointy. That is just a minor error and it doesn't really matter at all; they still look awesome! :)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Wow, these aren't bad at all, I like them, I really do. It's a shame you didn't show their full bodies, they would have looked even Awesomer!!! If that's a word, lolz.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I was digging through my old artwork, I found my drawing of Boo Mario. I was proud at this drawing I did. Hope you enjoy and comment^^

boomario.jpg

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Wow! Looks like the official artwork! Darken the Eyebrows and mustache, and try to shade the hat. Other than that it's awsome! (although, it could use a better resoloustion camera lens. . .)

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Wow! Looks like the official artwork! Darken the Eyebrows and mustache, and try to shade the hat. Other than that it's awsome! (although, it could use a better resoloustion camera lens. . .)

Wish I could have a camera. I have to use my iPod. *sigh* But thanks for the comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom