• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Let's Play Would You Rather?

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Awkward, I would kill myself if someone didn't shut up xD'

would you rather have an epic death by Ike or Link? (both... too... epic)

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
.....I... CAN'T...CHOOSE!!!! *link accidently pushes me to a pit of happiness* WHY CANT I CHOoooosseee....?!
Would you rather have an Ocarina of Time or the Harp?

Ocarina of time!!!!!!!

Would you rather be violently ill for the rest of your life or die a quick painless death in six months?

With the company of people. But I don't want them to expect it, and I want it to be horrific.
Would you rather eat a sandwich made entirely out of elephant feces, or kiss Oprah on the mouth for twelve seconds?

Kiss Oprah on the mouth! I would get so famous so quickly!
Would you rather cut off your own arm or eat one of your pets?

Eat one of my pets, because I've already done that and it was delicious.
Would you rather be shot in the face with a mortar launcher or sit through a marathon of every episode of Two and a Half Men?

I love Two and a Half Men so every episode it is!
Would you rather run the rest of your life with breaks for sleeping or walk backwards the rest of your life?

Link8150

The 8150th Link
Walk backwards the rest of my life.
Would you rather be forced to play Superman 64 for 48 hours straight, or eat 3 tablespoons of cinnamon with only 1 paper cup half-filled with water to wash it down?

Ha Ha, I read an article about the cinnamon challenge the other day and they said it could cause vomiting so ... Superman 64 marathon! I would want to be the best at flying through crappy hoops! (Very good one sir)

Would you rather (FOR THE SAME AMOUNT OF $) have a job you love and word 60 hours a week or have a job you hate and work 25 hours a week

Job I love for 60 hours a week. Here's a tough one:
Would you rather hear the death rattle of your only child as it cries out in pain or listen to any song by Train?

Death rattle for sure, that was an easy one

Would you rather drown in alcohol (It burns your lungs when inhaled) or hang upside down until you die

The intestines are a very long organ, ... I would eat my own because I would die before I got 1/4 way through :)

Would you rather be the opposite gender or not walk the rest of your life

The opposite gender. As long as I was hot, being a chick would be the easiest thing in the world.
Would you rather be in a North Korean prison for thirty years or a Justin Beiber concert for thirty minutes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom