• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda: Realmwalker RP

What Games do you want to Play Through?

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
(Oh my god we finally made it)

Rasul sat in a bar in Kakariko Village, drinking and eating some salted pork, puffing on his pipe, and listening to the Music

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Vesper was sitting there in the bar with a rather large group of men, smiling and drinking with them, having a good time. She couldn't really tell that they were trying to flirt with her, and maybe get something special, and they couldn't tell she was using magic to turn any alcohol into water. She just kept telling them stories from when she was in Termina.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((tmw we have almost 8 people but no Four Swords games are a thing))
Alwin sat in the corner of the bar, reading. He was just here for the night, just passing through, not really drinking a ton. He enjoyed the noise of the drinkers though - he felt that loud areas helped him focus better. He didn't pay much heed to what they were doing, or the girl they were surrounding.

Storm

Rasul sat in the Corner, not really paying attention to the festivities, or the Men trying to deflower the Shiekah. though he would find it funny if one tried then suddenly was killed

G

Guest-3

Aiyani walks into the bar, a scarf around her face. She approaches the bartender and sits on a stool next to a small man, a dwarf. She calls out her order. "Need your strongest, Lestren." The bartender nods and pours her a glass of clear liquid. She nods to him and pulls down her scarf, throwing back the shot and sighing.

Storm

Rasul knew who he was waiting for, so he just sits and waits in a booth, playing a game of Chess with himself

Pen

The game is on!
((Question: Is there a certain specific way the "realmwalking" works, or can it function in a variety of different ways?))

((Alright, I assume it's whatever then.))

For the past few months Linzuli has had a certain goal in mind. For years she has been helping people around the Great Sea with all sorts of tasks but a few months ago she came across an old rune that spoke of ways to travel between dimensions, or planes, or realms. Even travel through time itself. Each clue has led her to a new one over the past few months and now Linzuli is on her way to Windfall Island to check our a secret grotto that is supposedly hidden somewhere on the island. She is flying over the waves, approaching Windfall from the south. She has a feeling that if she is able to find this secret grotto she will be very close to achieving her goal of understanding this ancient phenomenon.

Storm

((oh yeah. The Realmwalking works through Music. like the Song of Time or something))

G

Guest-3

Aiyani calls for another drink, and then another, and another, until she can no longer take any more. She turns her head to big group of men, surrounding a woman and picks up her glass, throwing it and watching it shatter on one of the men's head. The whole group of men turn to look at her. "Leave the lady alone, ya dips. I don't think you want me to go tellin' your wives now, do ya?" The men glare at her, but back away from the woman, apologizing and walking to another spot in the bar. Aiyani tuns back around and places 56 rupees on the counter.

Agent of Majora

Herald of the Consumer
The door flies open and in walks Vitus, with a look of pure disdain on his face as he surveys the bar. He signals his fellow Inquisitor to watch the door and begins to make his way to the bar itself, glancing between everyone in the room as if they were all suspects in a crime. Some watch him with annoyance others nervously shift in their seats and avoid his gaze, until he reaches the bar and calls for the owner.

G

Guest-3

Aiyani spots the man and watches as he approaches the bar. "Not here to start a fight, are ya mister?" She takes a swig of the tender's "special blend" and nods to the man. "I sure hope not..."

Pen

The game is on!
Linzuli lands on Windfall Island. It is late in the evening and not many people are outdoors. She uses the clues that she has and searches around the outskirts of the island. After almost two hours of looking, with the help of the clues that she has been gathering for several months, she finds s small entrance to a cave. She walks inside and is surprised at how well lit it is. The light inside the grotto comes from some fireflies that fly around in there, and all the water puddles on the ground help reflect the light from the fireflies to make it brighter yet. Linzuli walks further into the cave and after a while she reaches the end of it. There she finds a smooth, flat rock on the wall with something carved into it, but before Linzuli is able to see what it says a four armed Stalfos appears as if from nowhere. The Stalfos pulls out four swords and goes right for the attack. Linzuli quickly pulls her two dao swords out and blocks the Stalfos' first attack just in the nick of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom