• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legend of Zelda Awards - The Results

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
It's the moment you've all (well, some) been waiting for, the results of the Legend of Zelda Awards.
Did a video to show the results but I didn't get as long to work on it over the past few days as I'd hoped so it's a tad rushed, otherwise it would have been delayed another 2 weeks.

ANYWAY, you nominated and voted, here's the results:

[video=youtube;wy6M7MWCmAs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy6M7MWCmAs[/video]

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I can't quite agree, but a pretty good overall shake out. Hookshot is a downgraded version of the double clawshot!
(my bruv can play tWW theme on clarinet!)
Most obvious thing that Fi tells you: in ancient cistern when she says that the boss key chest may contain a key.

Last edited:

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I didn't even know about this. Too bad Twilight Princess didn't make it. It's a great game. Probably better than Skyward Sword (but Skyward Sword is still a good game).

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
Your idea was great, and I've voted in every thread you create. But the video was a bit of a disappointment (as you say in your first post, it is more improvised). I hope you will do again some YouTube stuff containing Zelda and involving the community.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
thanks for all the comments

Your idea was great, and I've voted in every thread you create. But the video was a bit of a disappointment (as you say in your first post, it is more improvised). I hope you will do again some YouTube stuff containing Zelda and involving the community.

i do all my videos on my laptop so it was never going to be spectacular but some of the scenes would have been a bit better planned, like actually knowing what i was going to be saying!

I agree, I think Twilight Princess Zelda should have won. And I love the picture you had for arbiters grounds. :P

Lego makes everything more awesome!

I can't quite agree, but a pretty good overall shake out. Hookshot is a downgraded version of the double clawshot!
(my bruv can play tWW theme on clarinet!)
Most obvious thing that Fi tells you: in ancient cistern when she says that the boss key chest may contain a key.

seeing as the hookshot and clawshot do the same thing, i did think it was weird the hookshot got more votes than that double clawshot though i think most people don't like the 'claw' aspect. Fi telling you about the chest was a 'no ****, Shirlock' moment

LinkandZelda<3

Knight Academy Student(:
You did very well with all of this. It was all great, and everything that won truly desrved it too. I also wouldve said Skyward Sword as best game, but OOT is definitely worthy of that title. Great job, your rant was hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom