• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Leaving A Dungeon

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
^ Yep saw the same thing. That's an interesting idea, especially if you get more of a reward at the end of the end of the dungeon. :p

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
That would be interesting actually and with the new formula of the dungeon sometimes being out in the field in Skyward Sword we might have to do this. I think that would be unique, but only for SS. Nice Idea, it really gets us all thinking about new ways to make zelda more unique :)

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I like this idea, but not for every dungeon. I think for the ending or important dungeons it would be a great twist! Like "Ta da! You have completed the dungeon. Wait...not yet! Now you have to get out of here safely by solving these puzzles!" :lol: That would annoy me but would be a great way to sum of a dungeon.

I like being warped out but it definitely uses a lot less energy or brain involvement and I think it would add the essence of hardness needed. As the other recent releases have been easier and easier, Skyward Sword may need to higher its difficulty level; this may help do that but I actually doubt it will happen.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Like what has been said, as long as this isn't done for every dungeon, I think it would be great. The first thing I thought of when reading this is the Ice Cavern in OoT, where after you beat the White Wolfo, you have to go through that water passageway to get back out. Perhaps if this was taken and slightly expanded upon, I think it would be a nice change to the series.

Running out Indiana Jones style!

Seems like they were going to try something like that in TP.

armogohma_chase.jpg

In the beta trailer, Armogohma (or just a beta spider) chases you down a long tunnel. I wish they would try something like this again. I think that it would really spice up the fight rather than being confined to a chamber.

Anyway, I don't like the idea of teleporting out. I think Link should have to work his way out, at least sometimes. Maybe after the boss, a new path opens up and you have to find your way out before the exit to the temple collapses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom