• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Zelda Character?

Cfrock

Keep it strong
The Fairy Queen from The Wind Waker

I hate this horrible thing. I hate it.

I don't like the Great Fairies in The Wind Waker much anyway (freaky, four-armed weirdos) but this thing takes the biscuit.

I mean, why is it a little girl? They obviously wanted her to be creepy. A little girl with dead, green eyes. Then there's the music. They play this weird, unsettling version of the fairy theme with all these weird noises in the background and I just don't like hearing it while looking at this thing.

Then there's the 'doll' it holds. It's just one of the Great Fairies. Now, I wouldn't have thought the Fairy Queen would have toys so I've always seen that 'doll' as literally one of the Great Fairies. The way it just hangs there, limp and lifeless with this big smile on its face... o_O
It doesn't seem to be a nice Queen. Not nice at all...

And then, to top it all off, this thing starts flirting with you. She is in the form of a pre-pubescent girl and keeps calling Link 'child' and there she goes, flirting with him. And then Link looks all bashful, with a little smile. So at, what? 12? He clearly understands romantic relationships and is flattered that something finds him attractive in that way. This whole scene is disturbing.

If that doesn't creep you out then I don't know what will...

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
For some reason that I cannot explain...it's this guy...all because of this picture.

20070822124512!TLOZ_Phantom_Hourglass.jpg

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
I really hate Impa in Skyward Sword. Always with her "Well Mr So Called "Goddesses chosen Hero" you're F***ing late as all hell blah blah blah" really chick STFU I just battled Stalfos and Skulltulas then I had Girahim licking his chops at me then you give me attitude like this? Where were you when I was having daggers thrown at me? When Scaldera was shooting flaming balls of death at me? When the Imprisoned was worming his way to the Temple? And then when I get to see Zelda you're like "No hugs for you!". I hate her, Id like to punch her in the face.

Whoever assigned ONE dude to break a humongous boulder blocking all traffic to and from Romani Ranch for two full days. Seriously? Fool better look like beefing up the Public Works Department. What if the one of the dogs from the racetrack contracted rabies and bit the lady who always looks like she's wearing a nightgown? An ambulance would never get to her in time. And I'm not trying to chase her around Milk Road to get a hookshot. Home girl don't play that game.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Navi, Tingle, and Celia.

Oh and there's also Quill. I hate Quill. He's the guy that tries too hard to be cool and fails big time.

Actually I hate all of the Rito. Yep. All of them. Even Canary Mary from Banjo-Tooie looks more like a bird-hybrid that than they do. They just look like humans with a fake beak glued to their face. They also need to learn to keep their legs crossed. Nasty creatures. Komali has a creepy dork smile and Medli just annoyed the hell out of me when I took her to the Earth Dungeon. Are you sure she's not descended from Navi instead?

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Least Favorite Character In the WHOLE Zelda Series

There might be a thread like this already, but who's everybody's least favorite character?

For me it's Tingle, if he throws glitter around and wiggles his hips from side to side like he's creeping on me one more time I'm going to- (the following text is offensive and has been removed;)

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
It's between Tingle and Scrapper. God I hate those two so much. I'll pick Tingle even though I definitely hate Scrapper more. Why? Because Tingle is just a character I hate because I hate him. I hate Scrapper because I'm supposed to hate Scrapper, which, I confess, is good character design on Nintendo's part.

Last edited:

Not Take Mirror

Sage of Ice
You're supposed to hate Tingle and Scrapper? I don't.

For some reason I find Princess Ruto annoying. I guess she comes across as overly clingy with Link and overly demanding.

Midna actually annoyed me at first because she too seemed overly bossy and talking down to Link but she later grew to be one of my favorite characters. I think the difference is in character development. Midna had alot of development, Ruto didn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom