• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Annoying Helper

i loved midna because she had so much character. as the series progress, you just start liking her. fi didn't have too much background and navi was just... annoying.

I like Midna, I look forward to her sardonic cracks
Navi isn't as bad as everyone says she is, but she's the most annoying out of the three.
I actually really disliked Tatl at times

I found Navi to be most annoying because unlike the others her pointless text sometimes you cant skip. I also found Midna to be least annoying, because her advice typically wasnt useless, and most of the time she just shared humorous opinons rather than pointless advice.

B

Bamboocat135

I really like all the helpers. Obviously Navi is the most annoying, but she tries to help :rolleyes:
Midna is my favorite because of her story.
Tatl is awesome because she is so sarcastic.
The least annoying though would have to be Fi, unless you count the stone that tetra and the kind comunicate with you through from windwaker. It barely ever spoke.

Midna wins by a landslide. She is just so fun, that it is hard not to crack a smile at her endless supply of snarky comments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom