• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Annoying Helper

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
Don't really like the idea of least annoying...because Midna was annoying at first, but she grows to be the complete opposite and his by far my favorite character. However she does have that initial annoyance so I'm going to go with Ezlo

Princess Zelda, I consider her a helper and I'm ignoring the options you gave because I find them all intolerable. Even though I love Fi and Midna I would not have them on my team ever again, I remember playing Twilight Princess late at night without knowing about my Wii Mote being muted. So I turn it on and I'm playing for like a couple hours.
It's like 4am and I hear this little giggle, my heart stops and I look around to see what made it. I look to the TV and see Midna's little icon flashing..

Fi because she pops out pretty much just to confirm you understood what just been said! However i like dancing/singing and find her singing face funny which makes her the least annoying for me lol

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
I don't get why there;s so much hate towards the companions in the game series, yes they can be a little annoying at time but it wouldn't be the same without them, you would feel like you were doing this all alone, and tbh I like each and every one of them the same, just hearing navi's little twinkle hits me right in the childhood and brings that nostalgia feel we all love so much.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Out of the 3, Fi is the most annoying. Yes Fi, i realize there could be a 95% chance that this water is wet.

Least annoying is Midna. She is very charming and doesn't bother you as much as the other two

Midna is definitely the least annoying out of those three. Fi and Navi bother your whether or not you want them too. The only annoying thing about Midna was her laughing every time you come across a spot where she can do something which was not too often.

Navi isn't that bad guys. Her chatter is not as constant as others. I think Fi would be the worst of the bunch. And just because people hate her so much I will say Navi is the least annoying. As far as being useful I think Midna is the most useful just because she can transport you and change you back and forth from wolf to human

T

TUNA9906

I think Fi is the most annoying she goes on forever about the most obvious things. I was sad at her departure but she was the most annoying. Navi is also annoying but after you play the game so long I just get used to her interrupting me. My favorite was Minda by far I loved her personality and her transformation in the end.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Least annoying in my opinion is Midna. She is such a brat at first, then to see Link's relationship with her blossom- it is cute. Most annoying NAVI! Hey LIIIISTEN.

I like Fi. She is calm and calculated. I prefer people to be that way. lol

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Midna is least annoying to me. She makes conversation with you and helps the story progress instead of only beng good for hints. She was also helpful because she could actually attack and its a pretty awesome attack at that. I felt excited when Midna would say something because it would give the story more depth or leave you with even more questions about her character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom