• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Annoying Helper

Fi, Midna, Navi all kind of help but Navi points out the obvious Midna points out some of the obvious things, but actually provides some help and Fi calculates probability of where people are and whether you are going to die or not.
Who is the most annoying? Who is the least annoying?

22hoursstraight:)

Is it least annoying of just those three? If so I would go with Fi. She is super annoying, but for some reason I could tolerate it a lot more than usual. I'd say the most annoying is Midna. I hate her character, I hate her face, I hate her attitude, and I REALLY hate that she doesn't let me transform wherever I want.

Garo

Boy Wonder
Overall the least annoying is by far Tatl, and I actually really enjoyed Tatl's character (as well as the delicious pun with her brother's name; Tatl and Tael? do ho ho). Of these three, Fi, because again - I really enjoyed the character and teared up when she said her heartfelt goodbye.

I still dont understand why the hate for the helpers, I dont find any of them annoying, if anything I find annoying when someone needs to tell me that my hearts are low, bu I try to see it from the funny side.

So, who is the least annoying, no one, they are not annoying for me. Now, which one I like the most, from the gameplay perspective, I prefer Fi, something I really enjoyed about Navi and Tatl, is that they gave me info about the enemies, Fi not only gives info about the enemies, but about almost everything you want, and I like that.

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
For most annoying, I say King of the Red Lions. He was a great helper, it's just that sometimes when you try to get into him, you accidentallly talk to him.

For least annoying, I say Ezlo. What I like about him is that he's pretty funny and whenever he says something, it usually is helpful.

MW7

Of those three I'd say Midna was the least annoying. My favorite ever helper was Ezlo though because of his personality and he didn't really bother me as much as other ones did.

ZeldaTheories

Zelda Theories
Fi is by far the most helpful "navi-ish" character, and Navi is the most annoying one. In my opinion I think Ezlo is the one that should play Fi's role (Help and protect you).

OhYeah!

♫A▼▲A▼▲
I think Fi was the most annoying, she was just pointing out obvious things. You know when you are low on hearts because of the beeping and when your batteries are low because they appear on the screen. For the least annoying I would say King of Red Lions or Ezlo. But I don't think the Zelda sidekicks have been very annoying.

Patch

Party Pooper
Fi is SOOOOO annoying. I HATE her character. I like Navi, Tatl and Midna is alright.

Fi is my favorite, but not the least annoying. Her calculus professor speech style never fails to make me crack a smile. But the least annoying I think is midna. She pops up in your face the least.

Last edited:
I didnt find any of the sidecicks annoying. They all had there own personality (well Fi and Navi were pretty similar). I'd have to say Midna was my favourite charactor as it was really nice to see her likeness change toward link as the game progressed. although Fi's goodbye was amazing, unlike Navi who just flew off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom