• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Layout of Hyrule

Whitch layout of Hyrule was your faverite? Mine was OoT It was simple but It was still A good layout of hyrule.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
AlttP's layout of Hyrule would be my favorite. :)

I liked how it had different types of land in it like a desert, forest, wetlands, mountains, graveyard, villages, etc. Also in nearly every screen you went to there was always something going on. Either there was enemies moving around trying to attack you, birds flying, animals running away from you, or people to talk to wherever you went. I loved the life and diversity that was prevelant all across the layout of Hyrule in this game. It needs to come back. :(

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
Combine the expansiveness of Twilight Princess with all the awesome and random things to see and do like in ALttP, as well as going anywhere you please without having any special means of transportation (excluding Epona) then we'd have the ultimate Hyrule.

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
I would definately say that aLttP has the best overworld. Its not as congested as some of the other 2D games, yet its not overly big and empty like TP. Plus, there are TWO overworlds in this game.

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
I liked The Legend of Zelda's Hyrule the best. It contained hundreds of secrets and the only thing missing was villages. I assume that Ganon destroyed them all, or there were no villages anywhere close to Death Mountain.
In a Zelda game, overall, I would pick Termina as a best Zelda game layout. I know it's an off topic thing to bring up, but I really loved the developed characters and their developed environment. It's something missing from Hyrule, and I hope it is in SS.

Definitely A Link to the Past. It was just perfect to me. I would love to see a 3D version of it in a future game

My least favorite was Twilight Princess

I think it was the one from "A Link to the Past".
It was big, had a lot to explore and was diverse, unlike the 3D zeldas, which were empity and repetitive.
And, at the same time, wasn't as hard to explore as the original LoZ.

Beeker

Wild Card
I like ALttP's Hyrule because it is so big and there is so much to do. Add the Dark World to that, and there's a ton to explore.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
I have to say MC, because of all the kingstones, non-stop figurine collecting, and all that stuff to do. ALttP didn't have that much to explore in my opinion.

My favorite is the oot map. That could just be because ott is my fovorite but still, a logical map(not to mention all those damn provinces lol)Yea, I didn't realy like the whole province thing:shake:,I prefer a more simpler map with more recognizable places and not areas.:)

OotLord1003

Young Link
1. TP
2. ALTTP
3. OOT
4. MM
5. WW

I liked twilight princesses' alot because it was so BIG, I like it when hyrule is quite large, I hope this comes in SS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom