• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

S

spiderbrush

Pokemon White version. Was gonna wait a few more weeks but saw it on amazon for $25. It was worth it, although it's not *super* fun at the moment, but I'm only in the beginning.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Unfortunately I got rid of some games. I traded in a Headset, Wario Land Shake It, Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 at Gamestop and got me 34 dollars towards Ocarina of Time 3D! I also sold my brand new copy of Call of Duty Black Ops for 40 bucks and couldn't care less. And finally at Best Buy I traded in Lost Planet, Strangle Hold, and Call of Duty World at War and got 20 bucks towards Resident Evil the Mercenaries 3D.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
The last two games i have bought are Metroid II: return of Samus and Pilotwings for 3ds they were both great games especially metroid

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
I bought a Nintendo 3DS, Pilotwings and Rayman 3D. All together it ran me about $360 at Walmart and I'm really enjoying it so far. Rayman has a few Minor problems but manages impress me anyway and Pilotwings is awesome and very relaxing. Also I think I like all the built in features more than the games, so far.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I finally sold my Pokemon Heartgold! I was happy that someone bought it from me on Amazon.com, because I never really touched it. (Pokemon Soulsilver is the one I started playing on.)

My most recent video game purchase was Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for the Gameboy Advance. I got a great deal on it, and it came along with its original manual and box. :)

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
The most recent game I got was Pokemon Black, which is AMAZING. I still haven't beaten it. I was going to get 3DS but it had turned out that I didn't have enough money for it. Sad, I know. :( I'm hoping to get the 3DS soon along with Zelda MC.

The latest game I purchased was Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2.

I had it before, but one of the CDs got damaged so I had to get it again.

Zorato

"Frocobo says die!"
Pokemon White. I also sort of recently got my DS version of chrono trigger. And I HIGHLY recommend it to ANY rpg fan. It is my second or first favorite rpg. ( Other is final fantasy X )

On Saturday, I bought F-Zero GX for my Gamecube and Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the PS3. F-Zero GX is great, even though I've only played one cup so far. On novice. I haven't tried Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 yet, as I lack a PS3 right now. I'll be able to play it on Friday. It's a horrible game, I know, but I felt like getting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom