• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Latest Video Game Purchase

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
On Saturday, I bought F-Zero GX for my Gamecube and Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the PS3. F-Zero GX is great, even though I've only played one cup so far. On novice. I haven't tried Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 yet, as I lack a PS3 right now. I'll be able to play it on Friday. It's a horrible game, I know, but I felt like getting it.

F ZERO-GX is one of the best GC games. Not only is the game itself so epic, but it has much replay value and so many things to unlock.

Anyway, i bought Conduit 2 yesterday. I still havn't played it. Yes people, i bought a game and its still wrapped in plastic...shamefull isn't it?
Stupid exams...i wanna game! D=

D

Deleted member 6224

the 3ds for one and once im done with DQ9 im gunna go on to DQ5

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
I just picked up Okami today at Gamestop. First impressions are pretty good, the graphics are amazing ! If anyone has played it, message me and tell me how you liked it!

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I just went and bought an Xbox 360, 250GB version, with eight games.
  • Sonic Ultimate Genesis CO
  • Soul Calibur IV
  • Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
  • Final Fantasy XIII
  • Halo 3
  • Fable 2
  • Halo Wars
  • Tomb Raider: Underworld
Although that first one has like, 40 Genesis games on it. Plus a stand where I can put both my consoles (GCN and 360) and the games. As well as an extra controller and an HDMI cable for the 360.
Gonna take a couple months to pay this off. But it'll be worth it. They're not here yet, but should be here tomorrow.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

I just bought a PlayStation 2, along with Final Fantasy XII and Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3. I always wanted one when I was younger, but I couldn't get it because it was too darn expensive. Now I'm experiencing the same thing with the PlayStation 3. XD I'm really into the Tales series, so I'd like to play more of those games. I still need to do a proper playthough of Tales of Symphonia, which I've had for ages. But now I'm rambling. Just hope my PS2 gets here soon! ^^

I went to Wolly World and they had Sly 2 and 3 for eight dollars each. Pre-owned, and in incredible condition. Pretty epic deal. I'm playing Sly 3 now. Both are pretty amazing compared to the original. :)

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I just went and bought an Xbox 360, 250GB version, with eight games.

• Sonic Ultimate Genesis CO
  • Soul Calibur IV
  • Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
  • Final Fantasy XIII
  • Halo 3
  • Fable 2
  • Halo Wars
  • Tomb Raider: Underworld

Although that first one has like, 40 Genesis games on it. Plus a stand where I can put both my consoles (GCN and 360) and the games. As well as an extra controller and an HDMI cable for the 360.
Gonna take a couple months to pay this off. But it'll be worth it. They're not here yet, but should be here tomorrow.

Hey man, do you got Gold, if so. What's your gamertag?

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Bought Majora's Mask. I dropped the original Cartridge in the toilet. Bought it on VC. See, I have to walk through the bathroom to get into my room. I tripped thus ended Majora's Mask for N64.

recent purchses are

Majoras Mask on VC- thanks to these forums. I dont know why I have been delaying it
Donkey Kong on VC- yes the orginal. Had to get it after watching King of Kong
Sonic Colors Wii- Looks awesome! the kids play it more than I do
Resdeint Evil GC - I have always loved the game and have never played the remake. Still havnt yet. But Ill get around to it

I have also set money aside for Skyward Sword. I dont want some financial catastrophe to hit that will delay getting it

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I went to GameStop last night and bought Rune Factory for DS and the Master Quest! The Master Quest was $30 and I feel like I was getting ripped off but they only had one copy and I reallllllly wanted it!

Kybyrian

I recently bought Crysis 2 and Mortal Kombat for the Xbox 360. I haven't played Crysis 2 yet, but Mortal Kombat is absolutely amazing. I've been waiting for the 2D platform to return for ages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom