• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
I don't want them to live in subhuman conditions. I think they should be welcomed and given basic living conditions so they can be integrated in society so they can do their thing. OG's image criticizes that sort of
policy ("given $10,000 and free housing"), by explicitly claiming we should deny these immigrants those basic living conditions.

What bothers me in this topic is the lack of empathy towards them, because people would rather treat them as pest and keep them in subhuman conditions or deny them opportunity of growth and don't even provide a proper explanation as to why.
I do think 10k and free housing (if thats what they even get, i cant recall a single instance of hearing such a thing) is kind of an insult to already-americans who are struggling and not receiving help
i believe our own people should come before those who just showed up so i'd rather we got ourselves together first before trying to take more ducks under our wing, thats what i meant earlier by america cant handle the amount of people that want to come here
i do think some services should be set up to help but when i know american citizens broke and homeless as is the illegal immigrants shouldnt get preferential treatments
housing is not a human right like some people will claim, i personally think human rights dont apply to things others have to provide for you. like not getting beaten is a human right but food isnt, because someone somewhere had to work for it.
i welcome immigrants (preferably legal but i dont judge if illegal) and i wouldnt be opposed to helping them personally but if the govvy is tryna help people it should be our own citizens first, or at least equally
i say this as someone who has no idea what the policy actually is lol

Guinea

Basically Tingle
Now that the debate is over and I won effortlessly, easily and without even breaking a sweat (due to my massively superior intellect, no offense ExLight but come on, facts are facts) I believe it's time to watch some good ol Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog and enjoy a glass of refreshing ice cold raspberry lemonade.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Now that the debate is over and I won effortlessly, easily and without even breaking a sweat (due to my massive superior intellect, no offense ExLight but come on, facts are facts) I believe it's time to watch so good ol Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog and enjoy a glass of refreshing ice cold raspberry lemonade.
Actually, I won sorry.

pysdnga.jpg

ExLight

why
Staff member
is kind of an insult to already-americans who are struggling and not receiving help
oh, yea I can definitely see that
US citizens should definitely be getting more socioeconomical care but like
every time a politician comes up with proposals to mitigate issues like this they're labeled as a communist lol

There are definitely multiple issues to be sorted out, and it's the people yall put in power's job to figure out how they're related, the priority, and how to tackle them and they've been failing at it for a few decades now lol

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
i made both of yall like my post, unity at last
every time a politician comes up with proposals to mitigate issues like this they're labeled as a communist lol
i meannn, it might technically be communism on a small scale, iirc bernie wanted to do more of that kind of thing and the commies were eating it up
source, my dad found a magazine once with Bernie on the cover, took it home, left it on the coffee table, sisters friends dad came over and couldnt stop staring at it sitting there, so my dad looked it up later and turns out it was a major communist magazine LOL

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
This is much more mature than MD, don't slander everybody like that.
ironically when its just 3 people and not bowsette things remained pretty chillax. i think ive gotten a lot better at discussing things without roid raging at my opponents so that helped too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom