• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
Tomorrow's Saturday so I totally could but there'll be a lot of disaster relief help going on so I'd rather stick around for that. I'm mainly just window shopping as I do sometimes but this is a really intriguing deal lol.
I mean, if you were me I'd be jumping at the chance to drive all day for no reason, but given the situation around you it might be better to hold off and focus on the community rn. I just realized you said 1/4 of a million, I computed that as 25,000 which sounded too good to be true. I'd never be buying something around 250k, but maybe these things are resilient. Could also waste the dudes time and test drive it just to get a feel for the general model if you don't really want this one.
Ud-iX_4NZi29fmR-P2ccVmlyHCE.jpg

The swinging doors on the trunk are really nice.

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
I literally said I didn’t like people doing this, why would you do it?

It feels like I get no respect here anymore, honestly. Everyone just finds me “annoying” or likes to make fun of me. Sick of it. I respect you all, why can’t you do the same for me?
I was just teasing, you gotta admit that is kind of a ridiculous ask. I'm not making fun of you, I was making fun with you.
I don't think I've seen people make fun of you, is that a regular occurrence?

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
I was just teasing, you gotta admit that is kind of a ridiculous ask. I'm not making fun of you, I was making fun with you.
I don't think I've seen people make fun of you, is that a regular occurrence?
saying you were just “teasing” me isn’t going to make me feel better, it shows that my wishes did not get respected and that that made me upset

I get that you’re trying to have fun but please think of what the other person has said or what they might think when they see the joke

I don’t think it happens but it genuinely feels like it does behind my back on your guys Discord or PMs

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
saying you were just “teasing” me isn’t going to make me feel better, it shows that my wishes did not get respected and that that made me upset

I get that you’re trying to have fun but please think of what the other person has said or what they might think when they see the joke

I don’t think it happens but it genuinely feels like it does behind my back on your guys Discord or PMs
Ok, I'm sorry, it was just something that I really can't understand. it feels almost like you don't want to be included in what the rest of us are doing cus you kind of put up walls around yourself
No one talks about you in the discord unless we're playing Mario Kart and losing because youre ahead of us lol

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
it feels almost like you don't want to be included in what the rest of us are doing cus you kind of put up walls around yourself
Of course I want to be involved and included, I love being here and sneeding with you guys. Are the walls you speak of like not being on Discord or something like that?

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
not exactly, idk, it just seems like youre abrasive about stuff that would be the pathway to getting involved
like saying you dont want people to screenshot your posts ever when thats how 99% of memes are made here
It’s just how I am about things unfortunately, but I apologize if I have seemed abrasive toward you guys these past couple of weeks. Things haven’t been well for me this year and I wouldn’t want you guys to feel pushed away by me.

Look, if you want to take a screenshot of my posts for a meme, I don’t mind, but please ask my permission first, okay? Glad we had this little talk, Linda. Now we can get back to our regularly scheduled sneeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom