• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
It is just the way I was raised. I kinda have to test the waters before I start done stuff. Heck, I didnt start posting for a while when I joined here. I didnt want to go in guns blazing and people go "Who is this idiot?" type of stuff. That is just the way I am. Anyway, did you find out what happened to @Link&Midna?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
That's funny because I'm the total opposite, I was looking at the archive of an old forum I was on several years ago and I got so much hate because I was being a very cringe 12 year old and my response was basically "Yes, and?"
Anyway, did you find out what happened to @Link&Midna?
I have a suspicion about what did her in, this is her 2nd ban so she was probably on pretty thin ice. I'm just curious about if it's permament or not.

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
Whoa, second ban? Jeez, what happened while I was gone???? :sweating: Hopefully it's not permanent! Come to think of it, I haven't seen a lot of the older members (like back when I was active era older) around in a while...

About the respecting zelders/elders thing -- you're good. Just don't be a total jackass and don't break the rules too much and you're golden. You seem like a cool guy, so I think you'll make it just fine!

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
I have a suspicion about what did her in, this is her 2nd ban so she was probably on pretty thin ice. I'm just curious about if it's permament or not.
If you dont mind me asking, what exactly happened the first time? I hope to dear Lord that it isnt permanent.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
About the respecting zelders/elders thing -- you're good. Just don't be a total jackass and don't break the rules too much and you're golden. You seem like a cool guy, so I think you'll make it just fine!
Thank you. I sometimes just cant tell if someone doesn't like me or is ignoring me, so it was really good to see someone's opinion on me.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Whoa, second ban? Jeez, what happened while I was gone???? :sweating: Hopefully it's not permanent! Come to think of it, I haven't seen a lot of the older members (like back when I was active era older) around in a while...

If you dont mind me asking, what exactly happened the first time? I hope to dear Lord that it isnt permanent.
First time was earlier this year, too many infractions that piled up over the years.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Me when I forget to add "in Minecraft"
b3f829eeda839481e20123b746411f9f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom