• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I was looking for one of my ****ty MSpaint drawings to add to my telegram pack.

I am making some new ones as well, heres what i have so far:
anger1.pngfacepalm.pnghug.pnglenny.pngi-beg-to-differ.png<this ones a bit cringe idk what ill do w it

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
1700922010589.png

I usually use light mode for stuff, but the default forum theme is dark blue and I'm just used to it. There is a theme that looks like the mainsite, and I did use it at first, but on that theme, avatars don't show up in the sb on mobile, so I switched to this one and still use it even tho I'm not logged in here on my phone anymore.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
So, this is the place I was talking about. The weather added to its uneasiness. Camera quality is pretty goofy when enlarged, so bear with me.

(I can only attach 10 picutres at a time, so I will make another post.)

DSCN1598.JPGDSCN1599.JPGDSCN1604.JPGDSCN1607.JPGDSCN1608.JPGDSCN1609.JPGDSCN1610.JPGDSCN1611.JPGDSCN1612.JPGDSCN1613.JPG

Yeah, so it is just empty streets filled with nothin'. A pretty odd place.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Alrighty, 2nd post.

Scary tree tunnel with and without camera flash.

DSCN1617.JPGDSCN1616.JPGDSCN1619.JPGDSCN1620.JPGDSCN1618.JPG

I also caught a pretty scary pic of when I was on the dock for this place and I turned around and got real scared.
1700937817065.jpeg

In the end, it turned out to be a tree. It was super scary when I turned first around.

Also, in the tree tunnel, I had to pull out my knife because that place was really bugging me out. Maybe I need to lay off the Markiplier videos.

Anyway, these were the pics that I wanted to show you guys. Maybe for you guys, its the type of place where you just gotta be there to find it kinda scary. I found it pretty darn scary, but also it was getting really dark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom