• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Im in a furry chat where this one mf won't stop adverising his comms, his art was good so i ended up giving him quite a lot, but new things keep sudddenly happening to him to where he NEEDs it this time guys. either he's a liar or just so grossly incompetent irl that not a soul he knows is willing to lend a hand anymore.
OKAY yall want some tea? buckle up. this girl is someone I commed a boatload of art off of, more than I've ever paid any furry actually, she was fairly popular on Instagram and twitter so I thought she'd be reputable. when she started acting off I did a bit of diggin' and apparently she's been scamming people for YEARS, on top of rape/death/shooting threats and public harassment of people at cons. since i sent f&f through Paypal I cant get a refund thru the site, shes been ghosting me every time i ask about my comm (been 6 weeks or so since I paid her), but yk what. I did some MORE digging and found her mugshot, names of parents and sister, home address etc. In short, i aint getting my money back but Ketchup is about to have FUN.
tenor.gif

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
OKAY yall want some tea? buckle up. this girl is someone I commed a boatload of art off of, more than I've ever paid any furry actually, she was fairly popular on Instagram and twitter so I thought she'd be reputable. when she started acting off I did a bit of diggin' and apparently she's been scamming people for YEARS, on top of rape/death/shooting threats and public harassment of people at cons. since i sent f&f through Paypal I cant get a refund thru the site, shes been ghosting me every time i ask about my comm (been 6 weeks or so since I paid her), but yk what. I did some MORE digging and found her mugshot, names of parents and sister, home address etc. In short, i aint getting my money back but Ketchup is about to have FUN.
tenor.gif
Linda, absoultely not. Don’t do what I think you’re going to do. Save yourself from doing something horribly wrong, for the love of God.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Look, all I’m doing is making sure you don’t get into trouble. I understand that the person you’re talking about is already in deep ****, but you shouldn’t reveal someone’s personal info.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
okay so i just searched my own name on a bunch of sites and bing and i can safely say there is 0 public information out there about me (paypal makes you use your real name but i wanted to make sure she couldnt do anything with that). i sent her her own mugshot and she started sperging out about how "im harrassing her over something unrelated" and said she hadnt responded earlier because her friend died (this is 100% not true, she told someone else she needed money from them because she was paying for her sisters funeral like a week ago, plus is constantly making up woe-is-me-i-need-money stories despite flexing the purchase of unnecessary items in the meantime) anyways i just told her i would report her to paypal if she doesnt refund me (asking clients to use f&f is a bannable offense, she didnt ask me cus i usually just do it but i have shots of her trying to force other people to) probably will get ignored but if so i'm just gonna mail her parents all the screenshots, twitter threads, yiff account pics, etc etc with no return address.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Stuff like that (I doubt I'd do something ismilar to that, but stuff where you'd want to be hard to trace), makes me kinda second guess the fact that I call pretty much any account I make Chevywolf30.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
chevywolf30 is a lot safer than using your real name, the fact that its so easy to find everything about someone just from a name has really cemented for me that i will never use my IRL name anywhere online. also LOL she was complaining on twitter about her parents and sister not supporting her furry-ness or something, theyre all registered as republican and shes the only democrat in the house. checks out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom