• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Me asf:
Celsius.png
My goofy ahh comment ended up inspiring you to draw one of the hardest pics of Chevy ever, nice.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
In other news, my dad let me take his car to work last night/this morning (idk 2am) it took me 11 minutes to get out of the driveway but other than that, smooth sailing.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Wha? Y'all live on a dirt road or something?
Short answer, no I'm just a ****in moron.

Lomg answer, I've only ever driven my mom's car out of the driveway and it's always on the right side, since i was driving out the left side for the first time it didn't occur to me that the car would be coming out at a different angle or whatever. I spent 10 minutes trying to get out in the normal direction i go (facing my volvo in the street so i don't back into it) but his car literally couldn't straighen up enough for that (because I was coming out of the left side of the driveway) Finally i just went back into the driveway and went in the opposite direction, which went entirely normally, i didn't even realize the problem was due to the car position until 3 hours later but live and learn i guess. (If I was more experienced i could have probably pulled it off anyway but I'm not so)

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Well today was my last day as VM, but it seems that they're keeping me on the 6-2:30 weekday shifts for the most part, thank God. I don't think I could go back to mids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom