• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
1690168596786.png

Not bad I guess, some of the blank ones (healthy hobby, talent, irl friends) kinda hit hard tho.

F1vok4rWYAIp9Vj

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
F1vok4rWYAIp9Vj~2.jpeg
Red is stuff I can only say sometimes. &I never paid taxes because my parents didn't file me as a dependent even though I AM one and it would have helped them financially, and didn't even mention taxes to me until after the due date, still kind of my own fault but whatever.
whoever made this is still in high school and is completely delusional about what it means to be healthy or normal
How would you suggest making one for adulthood?

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
How would you suggest making one for adulthood?
normalize speech impediments, normalize therapy, normalize acknowledging crappy parents, normalize stay at home parents, normalize video games as a healthy hobby, etc
the person who made that particular bingo board thinks these things aren't normal and therefore must be super young or super sheltered

also just bizarre boards like "25+ people in phone contacts"
I have 0 contacts. I don't save phone contacts
does that make me a less healthy person or something, I don't think so
this person's worldview is skewed from inexperience

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
normalize speech impediments, normalize therapy, normalize acknowledging crappy parents, normalize stay at home parents, normalize video games as a healthy hobby, etc
the person who made that particular bingo board thinks these things aren't normal and therefore must be super young or super sheltered
Yeah as soon as I got to thinking about it this was totally made by a highschooler, it's all stuff a highschooler would typically do rather than much real world concepts (driving, financial independence, etc). I don't think the person was insinuating that therapy or speech impediments were negative, just that they are abnormal, which is true, the average person doesn't experience those things. But the graph is pretty broken, a normal person doesn't play instruments either. This feels like a wannabe honors student made this to feel good about themselves.
We should normalize recognizing crappy parents too, that could have made a good separate box. I think the original box is there because a lot of people in high school ****ing hate their parents for literally no reason, I had some friends that had great parents who would still yell at their parents and be excessively rude to them right in front of me and my mom, and that should not be normalized. Then I have friends with downright abusive parents who still act the like parents are making the right choices and that's also really messed up. It's kind of an odd square to include I guess, cus it can only apply to people who's parents treat them right, which is sadly less common than I used to think.
I would write more about the video game part but my break is over, I might make a better graph later.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Bruh, down a couple of hours away there's deadass 3 bedroom houses for rent for like 1.2k a month, turns out my state is one of the cheapest in the whole nation but I'm just in the one high demand part because of the university.

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
This is such an easy answer

Sonic could go away and I don’t think I would care that much, but it the other three went away I would not be happy, I couldn’t let Zelda, Mario or Kirby go

Meanwhile Sonic, while funny, has a lot of bad games

9A9E724A-226A-4B87-8918-19593C7F8E91.jpeg

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
which is true, the average person doesn't experience those things
just because people don't talk about it doesn't mean they're not experiencing it :P
talking about stuff like this is still stigmatized so you might not realize how common it is. A quick internet search said >40% of americans have gone to therapy at some point in their life. it's just not talked about
speech impediments might also be more common than you realize. Think of how many people are living in britain alone!

I personally don't think you should "cut toxic people out of your life" but having boundaries with them is probably a good thing and implying that you should still love someone who abused you or something growing up is cringe. I don't think the person who made the bingo board meant to imply all that, just happened due to them not having much Life Experience tm

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom