• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

im wondering if its cuz i didnt get my meds last night

didnt really think about it until now

but after my dad pissed me off i basicalyl ragequit being awake and my stress nap bled into actuall sleepytime and i basically went to sleep at 8pm and i take my meds at 9 and therefore never got them

Fierce Deity Link

Knight of the Falling Moon
im wondering if its cuz i didnt get my meds last night

didnt really think about it until now

but after my dad pissed me off i basicalyl ragequit being awake and my stress nap bled into actuall sleepytime and i basically went to sleep at 8pm and i take my meds at 9 and therefore never got them
Probably missing the meds did it.

e7f71b255c.png

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
uh hope you're ok frax...
View attachment 71196

I saw this and I just can’t help but think “who would wanna go back to high school in the first place?”
I did sneak in for a couple of days after I graduated since seniors got out earlier in the year, literally no one questioned it cus most of the personell thought I was way younger, also had a 7th grade lanyard on me so that may have helped. Was gonna do it again this year but by the time I started hitting up insiders for info the year had already ended and I just didn't know lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom