• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
FwSPe_raUAAs5UZ

FwR6HPHXoAARdeo

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Here's what blew my mind the most:
1684285575028.png
Each kid's outfit corresponds to an animatronic's design (L-R: Bonie, Freddy, Foxy, Chica), and there's also a kid in gold with a hat that's hidden behind the guy, but you can see them when the kids start to run:
1684285653046.png
Anyway, the first thing where they're all standing there has to be a reference to this:
1684285699740.png

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I have to keep reminding myself that TotK is a really really long game and I'll be playing it all summer.
me if spending hours trying the most outlandish and nonsensical things to solve an issue in a video game when the actual solution should have been blatantly obvious the whole time was a job:
OIP.TFu9-uDbC25wIev91QY50gAAAA
Also, I had another moment, or more like 30 mintues, of this tonight. Should have been a super simple solution but I managed to waste a lot of time looking for it.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I have to keep reminding myself that TotK is a really really long game and I'll be playing it all summer.
Since I've beaten 2 bosses I keep thinking "pfft this will be over in a jiffy short game"
And then I remember that I haven't even touched the sky islands yet
Or the underground
Or gotten most of the map
Also when I played botw I got it for Christmas and then beat it on my birthday which means it took me just over a month

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Since I've beaten 2 bosses I keep thinking "pfft this will be over in a jiffy short game"
And then I remember that I haven't even touched the sky islands yet
Or the underground
Or gotten most of the map
Also when I played botw I got it for Christmas and then beat it on my birthday which means it took me just over a month
I've taken the opposite approach lol, I've only done one boss but I've done a lot of exploring and memory finding and whatnot. Mostly overworld and underground, but I did a bit on the sky islands. The best thing to do in the sky islands is look for gumball machines I've realized.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom