• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

holy **** there was someone i kept seeing on twitter interacting with someone i follow and their username felt so familiar to me for some reason but i couldnt figure it out

just came across them on discord and i realized through a mutual friend who they are

THEY WERE SOMEONE FROM THE KOOPALING FANDOM ON TUMBLR IN 2015 HAHAAA WHATT

i have no idea how to react to this tho this is so dang weird.. feasible, but weird

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I had a similar experience with someone one summer when I was 12, I met him at one thing, added him on roblox, then he came up to me at another thing later and I didn't recognize him until he dropped his roblox username (tbf to me, the 2nd time was at night and he was talking in a dramatic, gravelly voice so it was hard to recognize him)

i havent interacted with this person directly afaik so i highly doubt they would remember me, yet alone know who i am behind the different handle.

i would have been lemmy****ingkoopa on tumblr around that time lol

i dont have any reason to go out of my way to interact with them (and ngl they seem a little uh, weird now) but i guess its cool to see what people are up to now regardless? hm

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I've run across different internet people again from time to time. One that sticks out was this guy that was pretty cool at the time but now his bio is just "Vtubers". Feelsbadman.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
image.png

I get this from time to time but I refuse to uninstall it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom