• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
tfw you have an unreasonable amount of appreciation for a character who receives very little characterization but you love them anyway and you don't have a good reason why
EE222374-ABB1-41C5-9E11-DCF279DE1582.jpeg
7975-B8-A9-7-FF8-418-B-8-A72-DF78980-F5-E8-F.webp

I certainly have some

most of my favorite hollow knight characters prolly fit that description but hey digging is fun

speaking of digging, you know you're a plant person when you're sifting through new potting soil and calling it pretty. its really pretty dirt okayy i got it special for my pet tree and it has sand in it, its so sparkly and cute

im trying to decide if i should start pasteurizing soil cuz ive never done it but apparently its an idea to consider for potting mixes as lots of pathogens and problems can be introduced from the soil and there've been outbreaks from big garden brands before but it'll really dry out the soil and might make house stinky and idk...

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
i'd be interested in trying a paper mario game someday, and i need to finish the m&l games i have as well but the concept of mario rpgs is really weird to me i cant explain why
Yeh, Mario in an rpg just seems odd, heck I feel like 3D Mario games are weird lol. You do know that Bug Fables is heavily inspired by Paper Mario tho, I started PM on my Switch recently and the resemblance was strong

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom