• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
He’s probably tied with the Last Stag for me as my favorite so far

Cornifer and Cloth and Quirell are also good, I love Iselda’s voice and she’s pretty good, and most of the merchants are just alright for me

I also like Marissa for her singing and her, unlike some other spirits, seeming to be somewhat self-aware of what’s happened and the place she sung to now be in ruin, plus her singing and design and really pretty

I only truly dislike Bretta for the amount of dolls of the Knight she has in her house, and her diary entry reminded me of Paya’s diary, and her referring to the Knight as her savior.

this is honestly a hard thing to think about and answer but like i really gotta be honest and i feel like hornet might be one of my least favorite hollow knight characters. and its not that i dont like her! she's great, but i just like everyone else more. like its hard when theres really no bad characters in the game and its just like... the character where all the details about them are just handed to you so cleanly, that just makes her kind of boring. she doesnt have like a particularly fun personality either tbh

there are a lot of non-character bosses in the game that i'll affectionately call my sons and they're not my favorite bosses either but i just love their concept, like vengefly king is baby but i wouldnt call him a character

the three mantis lords i dont really consider characters only because they're not individually characterized, and they're more established as a unit of three (but like yeah each of them technically is a character but we dont know about them), so they dont normally come up when i talk about favorite hk characters but of course i love the mantis lords

avoiding going into spoiler territory cuz most of my faves are later game but i really love monomon (the fog canyon dreamer) and i think she's very underappreciated. same with unn, who im not sure you met yet but she lives in greenpath. unn is like one of two characters in the whole game with absolutely no dialogue nor dreamnail dialogue but shes great lol

theres some random obscure characters like thistlewind in the spirits glade that i love for absolutely no reason other than the fact hes a green moth with a spear
like thats his whole personality, because he just has like the one line of dialogue about WE ARE NOT A VIOLENT TYPE BUT

SPEAR

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom