• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
It’s still better than this imo

48-F2-E4-CB-C9-D5-4102-96-CD-EF1-E13-A41-CA5.webp

Like compared to everyone else’s big eyes, why are hers oval shaped and small? And it’s a me thing, but I don’t like fishnets. She just looks poorly designed

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Oh she's probably well designed, just to appeal to a different crowd than you. Just sayin.
Well when I say poorly designed I mean that it doesn’t fit with how she’s a sister at a church

Who would look at her and think “yeah she looks like a member of a church”? The point of her character is that she’s only there for work and for her to get money (and also a sister who defeats monsters at night), but still

But yeah you’re right

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
lmao wow her tiddies start so low in that pic. the artist really had to put some thought into how to not have her arm cover them with that pose. cant have the bobs covered

i remember i drew zss for my friend cuz shes his smash main and i literally just had her arm crossing over her chest and covering her bobs cuz she was holding GUN. he totally didny care.
Bobs are temporary, guns are forever

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom